Safari and Islands CollectionAfrica
One region, five remarkable properties
Four Seasons Hotel THE WESTCLIFF, JOHANNESBURG
- Situated in the Westcliff neighbourhood overlooking the lush urban forest, our hillside oasis is the perfect base for exploring the city.
- With modern interiors enhanced by a contemporary African art collection, Guest Rooms and Suites offer private terraces and balconies with views of gardens, courtyards or the tree top canopies.
- Savour cuisine inspired by regional favourites on the terrace of Flames restaurant, or enjoy light bites at Après Spa cafe and in-room dining.
- With signature rituals designed to engage every sense, our urban sanctuary offers the very best in spa and wellness overlooking the city.
- From intimate garden ceremonies at sunset, to grand receptions in our Arcadia Ballroom, we ensure your big day will live long in the memory.
- Our dedicated family pool, kids' dining and spacious accommodations complement a wide range of attractions for children to explore in the city.
- Plan your meeting or event in our hillside oasis, enhanced by unique experiences like traditional braai barbecues or al fresco spa treatments.
- From the fitness centre, to our outdoor lap pool and jogging track, a wide selection of on-site activities await your discovery.
Four Seasons Resort MAURITIUS AT ANAHITA
- Located on the island’s eastern coast and bordered by lagoon and ocean, our spectacular resort is spread across 64 acres of lush tropical gardens.
- All accommodations are stand-alone villas featuring private pools, with choices to suit everyone from couples to extended families.
- Our Hobbit Village Kids' Club and Karokan Young Adult Centre offer fun-filled programs that will keep youngsters of all ages entertained.
- With stunning beach and lagoon-front locations, explore a wide range of dining options showcasing a blend of local and international cuisine.
- Our spectacular overwater spa draws on influences from the local culture and natural healing remedies passed down through the generations.
- The Resort features two secluded beaches, with exclusive Four Seasons access to a picturesque cove on nearby Ile aux Cerfs.
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the Ernie Els-designed course at Anahita Golf Club and the Bernhard Langer course at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club.
- Host memorable meetings, incentives, social groups or weddings that are personally-tailored to your exact event needs.
Four Seasons Safari Lodge SERENGETI
- Located in central Serengeti, within a day’s game drive from the Ngorongro Crater and Mara River for fantastic wildlife viewing all year round.
- All room types feature balconies with direct views across the savannah, while our spacious Suites and Villas also offer private pools.
- From memorable game drives, to hot air balloon and walking safaris, enjoy unforgettable activities that are customized to your vacation style.
- The property accepts guests from 2 years upwards, with family-sized accommodations, a Mini Maasai Adventure program and Kijana Kids’ Club.
- Our rejuvenating experiences are inspired by local wisdom and traditions, while harnessing the natural powers of the region’s botanicals.
- With an enchanting secluded setting surrounded by nature, begin your life together in the spectacular surroundings of the Serengeti reserve.
- Through responsible tourism and a long-term funding commitment to wildlife conservation, we are investing in the long-term future of the Serengeti.
- From incentive travel, to high-end retreats and social groups, unforgettable meeting and event experiences await your discovery.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Situated in sunset-facing Petite Anse bay on the southwest coast of the main island of Mahé, with convenient air access for international travellers.
- All accommodation types feature sunken bathtubs and private pools and are nestled among the lush tropical hillside.
- Located at the uppermost point of the Resort and crowned with Mahé’s most spectacular views, let Le Syel Spa change your perspective of wellbeing.
- The pristine shores of our sheltered, horseshoe-shaped bay are perfect for relaxing, exploring the water or trying out new sports.
- This lush tropical hideaway is the ideal setting for wedding celebrations that will live long in the memory.
- From marine education, to beachfront yoga sessions, an endless selection of unique activities await you on land and at sea.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Desroches
- Situated in the Indian Ocean among a cluster of pristine coral atolls, just a 35-minute flight southwest of the nation’s largest island, Mahé.
- All accommodation types feature spacious terraces and private pools, with direct access to the beach.
- From jungle trail running, to coral reef snorkel adventures, Desroches offers more than 70 unique activities above and beneath the waves.
- With over 9 miles of white-sand beaches as your personal playground, you’ll feel like you’ve discovered your own private tropical paradise.
- Our Kids for All Seasons programme is the perfect base for younger guests and will leave them feeling like island explorers.
- Reach deep relaxation surrounded by exotic flora and fauna, with a natural sense of tranquillity that soothes body and mind.
- With its own private runway, Desroches is linked by a 35-minute scenic flight from Mahé, departing from Seychelles International Airport (SEZ).
- Host spectacular events with family, friends or colleagues and have the lush forests and picture-perfect beaches practically to yourselves.
- Safari and Islands Collection Offer
Design a custom blend of discovery and relaxation across our Collection’s safari and island experiences and enjoy up to USD 1,300 credit to redeem throughout your stay.Details
Whether relaxing around the private pool of your spacious oceanfront Villa, exploring vibrant city streets with an expert local guide, or spending quality time together on a safari in the savannah, make family moments that will last a lifetime on a personalized African adventure, made seamless by legendary Four Seasons service.
EXPERIENCES OF A LIFETIME
Dine al fresco overlooking Johannesburg’s urban forest, or take a memorable sunrise hot air balloon safari high above the Serengeti. Experience treetop living in Seychelles and stargazing in Desroches, before adventures above and beneath the waves in Mauritius, as Four Seasons brings you ever closer to the world around you.
HONEYMOON AND ROMANTIC ESCAPES
With sand between your toes, or the silence of the savannah in your ear, savour al fresco dining in the most romantic of natural settings. Rejuvenate with a couple's spa retreat, learn the game of golf together, or discover your very own secluded island escape, as you choose your combination of city, beach or safari, for a romantic trip neither of you will ever forget.
- Safari and Islands Collection Offer
- Design a custom blend of discovery and relaxation across our Collection’s safari and island experiences and enjoy up to USD 1,300 credit to redeem throughout your stay.