On the east coast of Mauritius, lapped by turquoise waters perfect for water sports, our relaxing Resort is filled with lush greenery and dramatic views everywhere you turn. Each stylish villa and residence features its own private garden and pool – just like the home for the Resort’s resident giant tortoises. After a day exploring the Indian Ocean or playing unlimited golf at both our Ernie Els-designed course and Bernhard Langer signature course, unwind at our award-winning Spa and raise a glass at one of our exciting dining venues. Mauritius is teeming with opportunities for your next day’s adventures.
- Sanctuary Beach Pool Villa
In these guest rooms, right on the Resort’s secluded beach, spend as much time outdoors as you’d like with a private patio and pool overlooking the water.Details
- Two-Bedroom Garden Residence Villa
Ideal for families or couples travelling together, these villas are located on the mainland, close to the Resort’s amenities, and offer plenty of indoor-outdoor space for socializing and relaxing.Details
- Ocean Pool Villa
Stroll out of your villa, through your private garden and down the steps directly into the clear waters of the lagoon – this is island life at its very best.Details
- Beach Pool Villa
Lie back in a lounge chair and look up: Palm trees and bright-blue sky come standard with your private garden, as do a plunge pool and a furnished terrace.Details
- offer valid for: May 26 2020 – Dec 25 2020
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- 20% off our standard rates
- Daily breakfast for two at Beau Champ restaurant or through In-Villa Dining (tray charge applies)
- With stays in a Garden Pool Villa, Mangrove Pool Villa, Ocean Pool Villa or Beach Pool Villa: Breakfast for one child under the age of 12 sharing their parents' villa
- Always included: Complimentary daily golf, including green fees and use of the driving range
Within our protected lagoon waters, learn how to kayak, paddleboard, waterski and more.
Your Indian Ocean Playground
From waterskiing to kayaking, we offer exhilarating experiences on our clear, calm lagoon waters. Or, venture out farther during a twice-daily, complimentary snorkelling excursion.
- Snorkelling in Paradise
Learn all about the incredible diversity of Mauritius’ marine life with our Marine Discovery Program, and experience it first-hand through one of our world-class snorkelling experiences.Details
- Four Seasons Exclusive Beach on Ile aux Cerfs
Just a short boat ride from the Resort, enjoy days of castaway relaxation at our picturesque beach on Ile aux Cerfs – exclusive to Four Seasons guests.Details
- Complimentary Golf for Every Guest
Guests benefit from unlimited complimentary golf on our oceanfront, Ernie Els–designed 18-hole course and Bernhard Langer Signature Course at Ile aux Cerfs, including lessons for first-timers.Details