Golf green fees are complimentary to all guests of Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita for play on both the Ernie Els-designed course at Anahita Golf Club and the Bernhard Langer signature course at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club.
Advance tee time bookings are required, and fees apply for golf buggy and driving range use. A cancellation fee applies to any changes or cancellations made to tee times within 24 hours before play.
- Anahita Golf Club
Built to USGA standards and the first of its kind in Mauritius, our championship, Ernie Els-designed course makes the most of its tropical setting. Backed by lush mountains and fringed by the crystal-clear lagoon, its large fairways and six stunning oceanfront holes culminate in a final shot that is among the most spectacular in the world.
- Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
Designed by famous golfer Bernhard Langer, this signature course is accessible to players of all levels. The course covers 38 hectares on the southern half of the Ile aux Cerfs island, with the holes snaking up and down the length of the island, boasting naturally undulating topography, volcanic rock outcrops, lakes and gullies, and a variety of tropical trees and plants.
- A complimentary golf shuttle operates by road between the Resort and Anahita Golf Club (a five-minute drive), while boat transfers to Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club are available throughout the day from 7:30 am at the cost of 2,000 MUR for the return journey. Private boat shuttles are available on request.
- SEPTEMBER 2, 2019 | Anahita Golf Club
- Hollow tining and top dressing of our greens starts on September 2, 2019. The golf course will be closed beginning on September 2 and will reopen on September 5. The Driving Range & Pro-Shop will remain open. During the second week, the golf course will be playable, and the conditions will improve each day. After the third week, the golf course will resume normal standards.
- August 26, 2019 | Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Hollow tining and top dressing of our greens starts on August 26, 2019. The golf course will be closed beginning on August 26 and will reopen on September 4. The Driving Range & Pro-Shop will remain open. During the second week, the golf course will be playable, and the conditions will improve each day. After the third week, the golf course will resume normal standards.
- Complimentary Golf Initiation | Daily at 3:00 pm
Those new to the game can enjoy a one-hour complimentary initiation session at the Anahita Golf Club driving range.