Classic French savoir-faire takes on global accents. Awarded three Michelin stars, Caprice offers an extensive selection of wines with Chef Guillaume Galliot’s inventive dishes.
- Tuesday – Sunday 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm Last order: 2:00 pm
- Tuesday – Sunday 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Last order: 8:30 pm
- Caprice is delighted to welcome families with children age 8 and above.
- Dress Code
- Smart casual attire is required. Male guests (ages 8 or above) should wear collared shirts, long pants and covered shoes. Sandals or slippers are not permitted for female guests. Sportswear and hats of any kind are not allowed.
- CRABE ROYAL D’ALASKA, GELÉE DE CRUSTACÉS ET CAVIAR OSCIÈTRE PRESTIGE DE LA MAISON KAVIARI
Alaskan King Crab, Crustacean Jelly and Osciètre Prestige Caviar from La Maison Kaviari
Guillaume GalliotCaprice Executive Chef
Chef Galliot found his passion for cooking and wanderlust during his childhood in the Loire Valley and has gone on to work in such esteemed kitchens as Jardin des Sens after culinary school. Though his expertise lies in classical French technique, he constantly experiments with the myriad flavours that he discovers around the world.
“Gastronomy is about the emotion. It’s that moment when you take a bite and realize that it all works well together – that’s a great feeling.”
More Dining Options
NoiWelcome to our one-Michelin-starred Italian omakase. Award-winning chef Paulo Airaudo honours seasonal ingredients with unexpected flavour combinations and consistent cooking techniques – all while approaching fresh fish and shellfish with a modern Italian soul.
Sushi SaitoExperience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. The Michelin-starred Sushi Saito celebrates the freshest seasonal seafood, hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito every morning at Tokyo’s Toyosu Market and transported to Hong Kong on the same day.
Tempura UchitsuSoak in beautiful skyline views from the 45th floor at Tempura Uchitsu, where our intimate 12-person restaurant specializes in the extraordinary craft of traditional Japanese cooking methods Edomae Tempura and Tempura Omakase.
Lung King HeenRelish exquisite seafood and dim sum crafted by Executive Chinese Chef Chan Yan Tak at the world’s first Chinese restaurant to be recognized with the coveted Michelin three-star rating. Lung King Heen has been awarded two Michelin stars this year, a prestigious recognition of its exceptional cuisine.