- Monday – Friday 12:00 noon – 2:30 pm* Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays 11:30 am – 3:00 pm*
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm* *Closing time for last order.
- Lung King Heen is delighted to welcome families with children aged three and above.
- Dress code is smart casual for male guests aged 6 or above. Covered shoes, long pants and sleeved shirts are required for gentlemen.
Due to COVID-19, our operating hours are frequently changing per the latest local regulations. For the most updated status, please check our Welcome Back Page.
- Our Masterdish: Pineapple Pork Buns
with Barbecued Pork and Pine Nuts
- Crispy Scallops
with Fresh Pear, Prawn Paste and Yunnan Ham
- Fish Maw Casserole
Abalone, Prawns, Scallops and Chicken in Abalone Sauce
- Baked Whole Abalone Puff
with Diced Chicken
Chan Yan TakExecutive Chinese Chef
“We have no secret – only personally sourced ingredients, teamwork and over a century of accumulated experience.”
More Dining Options
Sushi SaitoExperience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. The Michelin-starred Sushi Saito celebrates the freshest seasonal seafood, hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito every morning at Tokyo’s Toyosu Market and transported to Hong Kong on the same day.
Tempura UchitsuSoak in beautiful skyline views from the 45th floor at Tempura Uchitsu, where our intimate 12-person restaurant specializes in the extraordinary craft of traditional Japanese cooking methods Edomae Tempura and Tempura Omakase.