Classic French savoir-faire takes on global accents. Awarded three Michelin stars, Caprice offers an extensive selection of wines with Chef Guillaume Galliot’s inventive dishes.
- 12:00 noon – 2:30 pm
- 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm* *Closing time for last order.
- Caprice is delighted to welcome families with children aged three and above.
- Dress code is smart casual for male guests aged 6 or above. Covered shoes, long pants and sleeved shirts are required for gentlemen.
- L’Œuvre de Mon Voyage à Singapour - Le Laksa au Crabe Royal, Œuf Confit et Citron Sudachi
Laksa with King Crab, Confit Egg and Sudachi Lime
- Racan Pigeon from Maison Bellorr
Cooked in cocoa pod, pumpkin purée, salsify, natural jus
Guillaume GalliotChef de Cuisine
Chef Galliot found his passion for cooking and wanderlust during his childhood in the Loire Valley and has gone on to work in such esteemed kitchens as Jardin des Sens after culinary school. Though his expertise lies in classical French technique, he constantly experiments with the myriad flavours that he discovers around the world.
“Gastronomy is about the emotion. It’s that moment when you take a bite and realize that it all works well together – that’s a great feeling.”
More Dining Options
Lung King Heen
Relish exquisite seafood and dim sum at the world's first Chinese restaurant to be recognized with the coveted Michelin three-star rating, retained for ten consecutive years so far.
Experience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. As the first overseas branch of Tokyo’s three Michelin-starred restaurant, Sushi Saito celebrates the freshest seasonal seafood, hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito every morning at Tokyo’s Tsukiji Market and transported to Hong Kong on the same day.