- Tuesday – Sunday 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm*
- Tuesday – Sunday 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm* *Last order time
- Caprice is delighted to welcome families with children age 3 and above.
- DRESS CODE IS SMART CASUAL. COVERED SHOES, LONG PANTS AND COLLARED SHIRTS ARE REQUIRED FOR MALE GUESTS AGE 6 AND ABOVE. SPORTSWEAR, CAPS AND HATS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Due to COVID-19, our operating hours are frequently changing per the latest local regulations. For the most updated status, please check our Welcome Back Page.
- CRABE ROYAL D’ALASKA, GELÉE DE CRUSTACÉS ET CAVIAR OSCIÈTRE PRESTIGE DE LA MAISON KAVIARI
Alaskan King Crab, Crustacean Jelly and Osciètre Prestige Caviar from La Maison Kaviari
Guillaume GalliotChef de Cuisine
“Gastronomy is about the emotion. It’s that moment when you take a bite and realize that it all works well together – that’s a great feeling.”
- Every day, lunch
Carte BlancheBe surprised with the creative cuisine in this five-course menu inspired by our chef’s imaginations and the best ingredients of the day.
More Dining Options
Lung King HeenRelish exquisite seafood and dim sum at the world's first Chinese restaurant to be recognized with the coveted Michelin three-star rating, retained for 14 consecutive years so far.
Sushi SaitoExperience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. The Michelin-starred Sushi Saito celebrates the freshest seasonal seafood, hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito every morning at Tokyo’s Toyosu Market and transported to Hong Kong on the same day.
Tempura UchitsuSoak in beautiful skyline views from the 45th floor at Tempura Uchitsu, where our intimate 12-person restaurant specializes in the extraordinary craft of traditional Japanese cooking methods Edomae Tempura and Tempura Omakase.