Sample international and local favourites in our buzzing see-and-be-seen lounge, located next to our lobby's dramatic glass atrium.
- 6:30 am – 11:00 am
- 45-minute Lunch
- Monday to Friday 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- All-day dining
- 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Afternoon tea
- 2:30 pm – 4:15 pm and 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm Weekdays 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 4:15 pm – 6:15 pm Weekends and Holidays
- 11:00 am – 10:00 pm*
- Reservations available for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- * Closing time for last order
- Available for Lunch and Dinner on Weekdays
Indulge in a Thali experience, with aromatic Indian flavours presented from our live cooking station at The Lounge.
More Dining Options
Lung King Heen
Relish exquisite seafood and dim sum at the world's first Chinese restaurant to be recognized with the coveted Michelin three-star rating, retained for twelve consecutive years so far.
Experience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. The two-Michelin-starred Sushi Saito celebrates the freshest seasonal seafood, hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito every morning at Tokyo’s Toyosu Market and transported to Hong Kong on the same day.