Sample international and local favourites in our buzzing see-and-be-seen lounge, located next to our lobby's dramatic glass atrium.
- 6:30 am – 11:00 am
- 45-minute Lunch
- Monday to Friday 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- All-day dining
- 11:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Afternoon tea
- 2:30 pm – 4:15 pm and 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm Weekdays 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 4:15 pm – 6:15 pm Weekends and Public Holidays
- 11:00 am – 11:00 pm*
- Reservations available for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- * Closing time for last order
More Dining Options
Experience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. The two-Michelin-starred Sushi Saito celebrates the freshest seasonal seafood, hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito every morning at Tokyo’s Tsukiji Market and transported to Hong Kong on the same day.
Lung King Heen
Relish exquisite seafood and dim sum at the world's first Chinese restaurant to be recognized with the coveted Michelin three-star rating, retained for eleven consecutive years so far.
- SATURDAYS, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM AND 4:15 PM – 6:15 PM
MONTHLY THEMED SATURDAY AFTERNOON TEA BUFFET
Gather friends and family and join us for an indulgent Saturday afternoon tea presented in a three-tiered stand and a selection of monthly themed sweet and savoury treats from the buffet table.