Sample international and local favourites in our buzzing see-and-be-seen lounge, located next to our lobby's dramatic glass atrium.
- 6:30 am – 11:00 am
- 45-minute Lunch
- Monday to Friday 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- All-day dining
- 11:00 am – 11:30 pm Closing time for last order is at 11:00 pm
- Afternoon tea
- 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm (Weekdays and Public Holidays) 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 4:15 pm – 6:15 pm (Weekends)
- 11:00 am – 11:00 pm*
- Reservations available for afternoon tea (within 14 days) and dinner only
- * Closing time for last order
More Dining Options
Lung King Heen
Relish exquisite seafood and dim sum at the world's first Chinese restaurant to be recognized with the coveted Michelin three-star rating, retained for ten consecutive years so far.
Experience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. As the first overseas branch of Tokyo’s three Michelin-starred restaurant, Sushi Saito celebrates the freshest seasonal seafood, hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito every morning at Tokyo’s Tsukiji Market and transported to Hong Kong on the same day.
- Sundays, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 4:15 pm – 6:15 pm
Monthly Themed Sunday Afternoon Tea Buffet
Gather friends and family and join us for an indulgent Sunday afternoon tea presented in a three-tiered stand and a selection of monthly themed sweet treats from the buffet table.