Welcome to our one-Michelin-starred Italian omakase. Award-winning chef Paulo Airaudo honours seasonal ingredients with unexpected flavour combinations and consistent cooking techniques – all while approaching fresh fish and shellfish with a modern Italian soul.
- Saturday – Sunday 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm Last Seating: 1:30 pm
- Monday – Sunday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Last Seating: 8:00 pm
- Should a Public Holiday fall on a weekday, Noi will be open for dinner only.
- Children under age 12 are welcomed in the private dining room.
- Dress code is smart casual.
More Dining Options
Tempura UchitsuSoak in beautiful skyline views from the 45th floor at Tempura Uchitsu, where our intimate 12-person restaurant specializes in the extraordinary craft of traditional Japanese cooking methods Edomae Tempura and Tempura Omakase.
Sushi SaitoExperience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. The Michelin-starred Sushi Saito celebrates the freshest seasonal seafood, hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito every morning at Tokyo’s Toyosu Market and transported to Hong Kong on the same day.
Lung King HeenRelish exquisite seafood and dim sum crafted by Executive Chinese Chef Chan Yan Tak at the world’s first Chinese restaurant to be recognized with the coveted Michelin three-star rating. Lung King Heen has been awarded two Michelin stars this year, a prestigious recognition of its exceptional cuisine.