Experience afternoon tea with a decidedly Japanese twist at THE LOUNGE, where our wagashi artist and Japanese pastry chef work together to create a colourful and imaginative selection of delectable sweets and savouries in a convivial setting – all topped off with Imperial Palace views.
- Afternoon Tea
- Early Bird seating: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (Last order at 12:00 Noon) Second seating: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm (Last order at 2:30 pm) Third seating: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm (Last order at 5:00 pm)
- Snacks & Beverages (Until January 10, 2021)
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm Last order at 7:00 pm Food menu is served after 11:30 am
- Snacks & Beverages (After January 11, 2021)
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm Last order at 6:00 pm Food menu is served after 11:30 am
- Please Note
- THE LOUNGE OPERATES WITH REDUCING OPERATIONAL HOURS
- AFTERNOON TEA
- Tea Cocktail
YUSUKE AOKIExecutive Pastry Chef
Multiple award-winning Executive Pastry Chef Yusuke Aoki discovered his talent for dessert-making at a French pastry boutique in Shiga, Japan. The pastry chef and chocolatier honed his skills at hotels and patisseries around the world, including a stint at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, before returning home to Japan to oversee the Hotel’s pastry program.
“The ‘whoa’ look on someone’s face when they taste my dessert makes all the effort worth it.”
More Dining Options
Feast your eyes on the open show kitchen as Michelin-starred Chef Guillaume Bracaval crafts innovative French cuisine inspired by the Japanese terroir. Enjoy a spirited meal in the sophisticated, modern dining room with panoramic Tokyo views.
Pay homage to the art of drinking at VIRTÙ, where our head bartender employs modern Japanese techniques to reinterpret classic French flavours using our world-leading collection of vintage French spirits and rare cognacs.
Whether it’s a late-night meal, breakfast in bed or a midday pick-me-up, make your selection from our extensive menu and we’ll provide an incredible dining experience in the comfort and privacy of your guest room or suite.
Experience the joy of abbondanza (a life of plenty) at PIGNETO, where every meal is a relaxed, family-style affair. Sit beside one of the open show kitchens and watch our expert chefs craft seasonally inspired Italian cuisine, or step out onto the lively outdoor terrazza and savour sweeping Tokyo views alongside a selection of Milanese aperitivi.