- Outdoor Terraces
Our sky-high, open-air terraces (a rare luxury in this exclusive Tokyo neighbourhood) offer soaring views of the Imperial Palace gardens, the city and even Mount Fuji in certain seasons. Enjoy an aperitivo or evening cocktails with the best seats in town.
- DESIGN BY JEAN-MICHEL GATHY
Renowned designer Jean-Michel Gathy has managed to create both serene, simple spaces and bold, dramatic interiors – all housed in a soaring gateway to a brand-new Tokyo experience. Zen influences meld seamlessly with a contemporary aesthetic.
- Innovative Dining
Drawing on contrasts (traditional/hypermodern, Japanese/European), Four Seasons offers exciting dining experiences – the place to see and be seen in Tokyo. Our French restaurant combines classical techniques with Japanese precision, while our Italian restaurant features live-action kitchen theatre and a salumeria (market-style open kitchen with cold cuts and cheeses).
- Destination Bar
Contemporary Tokyo meets old-world Paris at this avant-garde nightspot, where Japanese and French spirits take centre stage, highlighted by atmospheric city views and an exclusive private area ideal for intimate, relaxed gatherings.
- Fitness Facilities
Our 24-hour gym looks out to sweeping views of the Imperial Garden and the Tokyo skyline. There’s no better backdrop for a workout – be it a heart-pumping run or your favourite yoga asanas.
- Indoor Pool
Take your workout to the water or simply enjoy a leisurely swim in our 20-metre (66-foot) heated pool, framed by energizing views and natural light. Experience our refreshing mist chairs between dips, then wind down with a relaxing hydromassage in the vitality pool. Light meals and non-alcoholic beverages are served at the pool area. Open from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm daily (last entry at 9:30 pm).
- Ofuro Relaxation
Extend your well-being journey with our water and heat facilities at our Spa. Steam rooms and Ofuro (Japanese baths) are available in both locker rooms, separate for male and female guests. Available from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm daily.
- FOUR RESTAURANTS, LOUNGES AND BARS
- SPA WITH 5 TREATMENT ROOMS, INCLUDING A COUPLES’ ROOM
- 24-HOUR FITNESS CENTRE
- 20-METRE (67-FOOT) INDOOR HEATED POOL
- COMPLIMENTARY HOUSE CAR WITHIN A 3-KM (1.9 MILE) RADIUS UPON HOTEL DEPARTURE (one way)*
- PRIVATE EVENT SPACES
- BALLROOM WITH NATURAL DAYLIGHT
- WEDDING ATELIER AND CHAPEL
*This service is on a first-come-first-served basis. Advance reservation is not accepted.
- MULTILINGUAL CONCIERGE
- TOUR BOOKINGS
- TRANSPORTATION BOOKING AND RENTAL CAR ARRANGEMENTS
- TWICE-DAILY HOUSEKEEPING, INCLUDING EVENING TURNDOWN
- BUSINESS AND MEETING SERVICES
- OVERNIGHT SHOESHINE
- SAME-DAY LAUNDRY, DRY CLEANING AND PRESSING SERVICES
- 24-HOUR IN-ROOM DINING
Weddings at Four Seasons
Say your vows in the refined, romantic setting of our Chapel before celebrating in style in our spacious Ballroom with those you love most.Details
More Weddings Services
- Customized menus
- Wedding cakes made by in-house pastry chef
- Group activities for guests
- Salon and spa services
- HIGH-SPEED WI-FI
- IN-ROOM IPADS CONNECT TO THE FOUR SEASONS APP AND CHAT
- BATH AMENITIES BY GUERLAIN OR FREDERIC MALLE
- DAILY NEWSPAPER
- OVERNIGHT SHOESHINE SERVICE
- HOUSE CAR SERVICE