At Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi, our young guests are VIPs just like their parents. With an array of kid-friendly activities, amenities and savings, our sky-high urban playground is tailor-made for families. Even the littlest guests are made to feel special, with offerings designed just for them.
- FAMILY ESCAPE PACKAGE WITH KIDS' HUB ACCESS
This package – available September 18 through 25 – includes family breakfast, dining and spa savings as well as access to our exclusive hub, Kids in the City, for our younger hotel guests. As parents, you can relax and indulge yourself while your little ones engage in enriching activities and supervised playtime by dedicated attendants. Kids In the City is available for 4- to 12-year olds. The hub is open daily from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm for up to 90-minute sessions. Advance reservation is required.
- A Tent Full of Magic
Planning to book a spacious Four Seasons suite*? Young guests ages 3 to 5 will receive a tent as well as an array of toys. Let the little ones camp out in style and watch as they create a fantasyland of their own, filled with characters and stories from their imagination. *Excluding Executive Suite
- offer valid for: Sep 24 2021 – Dec 31 2023
- Reservation must be made at least 7 days in advance
- 15% off our Room Rate
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children 18 years of age and under, per room
- Children's welcome amenity
- 15% off food and soft drinks in the Hotel's dining outlets
- 15% off treatments in the Spa
- Monday to Thursday｜1:30 pm｜ages 5-12
MAKE A SPLASH: SWIMMING LESSONS
Our qualified swim instructors will guide our youngest guests on how to move safely and confidently in the water. The personalized sessions are designed around each child’s ability and focus area, be it floating, stroke technique or endurance. (30 mins per child: JPY 10,753; 60 mins per child: JPY 17,710) Max 4 children per instructor. Reservations at least 4 hours ahead of time are required. For inquiries and reservations, please contact The Spa at +03 6810 0660.
- Saturdays | 4:30 to 5:30 pm | ages 7-12
PINKIES UP! PETITE ETIQUETTE CLASS
Demystify social etiquette at this complimentary, fun-filled class led by the Hotel’s General Manager and Hotel Manager. The kids will learn about dining etiquette, making friends and positive body language. Families are encouraged to come dressed for the occasion! Minimum 2 children and maximum 5 children per class. Subject to availability and a minimum of 24-hour advance booking is required. For inquiries and reservations, please contact the Concierge at +03 6810 0600.
- Sundays｜11:00 am – 12:00 noon｜ages 7-12
SHAKE IT UP: Mixed fruit drink workshop
Shake things up with a complimentary mix-and-shake workshop, which lets kids experiment with fruit juice concoctions under the guidance of the hotel bartender. Minimum 2 children and maximum 5 children per class. Subject to availability and a minimum of 24-hour advance booking is required. For inquiries and reservations, please contact the Concierge at +03 6810 0600.
- Special Check-In for Kids
Upon arrival, young guests are welcomed with a special check-in where they receive a Kids’ Stamp Rally, as well as colouring activities and puzzles to keep them entertained throughout their stay. In your guest room or suite, delicious treats await, served with the Hotel’s compliments.
- Pajama (or Yukata) Party
Dressing in sync makes family experiences even more fun, whether it’s movie night or breakfast in your room. During your stay, both parents and kids will receive Four Seasons pajamas. We also have kids' yukatas (the casual version of a Japanese kimono, typically wore for summer festivals). Not only are these signature garments wonderfully comfy but also oh-so-Instagrammable.
- A Tent Full of Magic
Young guests from the age of 3 to 5 will receive a tent as well as an array of toys. Let the little ones camp out in style and watch as they create a fantasyland of their own, filled with characters and stories from their imagination. Here is playtime at its best – a way to keep busy while also nurturing creativity. Advanced request is recommended due to limited availability.
MORE AMENITIES FOR KIDS
- Special Amenities for Kids
- A variety of complimentary amenities are offered to all young guests at the Hotel, including a welcome amenity, mini-bathrobes, special toiletries and a kids’ in-room dining menu. For infants under 12 months, parents can request items such as a crib, baby bathtub, blanket, high chair and stroller.
- In-Room Dining menu for Kids
- Enjoy a dining experience in the comfort and privacy of your guest room or suite, as a family. Or simply cap off the day with a special treat such as a Banana Split.
- Extra Safety for the Littlest Ones
- Children’s safety is of paramount importance at the Hotel, so families with infants and toddlers can breathe easy. Upon request, the housekeeping team can equip the guest room with safety amenities such as a bedrail guard, baby crib and bottle sterilizer.
Endless Fun Within Reach
- Approx. 20 minutes from Hotel by car
Zip across the Rainbow Bridge to reach this high-tech hub, which houses the Legoland Discovery Center, Panasonic Center and teamLab Borderless (an immersive art installation). The kids are sure to love the interactive exhibits and robots at Miraikan science museum.
- Approx. 45 minutes from Hotel by subway or train
Need a break from futuristic Tokyo? Stretch your legs at this green oasis, perfect for a family outing on a sunny day. Glide around Inokashira Pond in a swan boat, marvel at sakura blossoms in springtime and share a crepe at Cafe du Lievre. Ghibli Museum, a whimsical tribute to Japan’s most famous animation studio, is also within walking distance.
- Approx. 30 minutes from Hotel by car
TOKYO DISNEYLAND® AND TOKYO DISNEYSEA®
From global Disney classics to Japan-specific features, this larger-than-life entertainment complex is a delight for young children and teenagers alike. Be sure to catch the Electrical Parade Dreamlights and the extravagant Fantasmic! performance.