Nestled along four inviting jewel-toned lagoons matched by the area's calm waters, a fully outfitted kids club, and abundance of cultural and adventure activities, Four Seasons Resort Oahu is a haven for families. From mauka to makai (mountain to sea), family adventure abounds at Four Seasons. Whether travelling with toddlers or teens, Four Seasons makes for an easy escape and our Concierge can arrange experiences suitable for your children and family's interests.
- COMPLIMENTARY KIDS FOR ALL SEASONS
Our complimentary kids program is designed to keep our youngest guests ages 5 to 12 entertained with a wealth of fun and educational activities. Arts and crafts, outdoor sports, swimming and much more are part of the program, which runs Friday through Sunday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- BABYSITTING SERVICES
Our trained childcare providers will take care of the little ones while you enjoy an evening – or a full day – that's just for grown-ups. Treat yourself to a spa treatment, a romantic dinner or a solo adventure, knowing that your children are well looked after.
Experience Oahu Together
Fun for the Entire Family
Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina showcases #FSWAYFINDERS, an ongoing hands-on masterclass series anchored by Hawaiian culture, art and history. #FSWAYFINDERS explores resort-based topics such as culinary and spa - led by Four Season Oahu’s very own craftspeople. Curated by local artisans, a sampling of workshops include lei making, hula training, lauhala weaving, Ni’ihau shell jewelry making, ukulele, painting, and much more.
- FOUR SEASONS X PROPER RIDESHOP SKATE CAMP
- Designed exclusively for keiki and teens, Proper Rideshop – Hawaii’s premiere youth development skateboarding training facility, features seasonal skateboarding camps at the Resort. As the first resort-style skateboarding facility in Hawaii, Four Seasons x Proper Rideshop Skate Camp is designed to empower, encourage and build confidence for the youth through skateboarding in a safe environment. The Skate Camp is offered to children ages 7 to 17, with private lessons available upon request. The camp is available to skateboarders of all skill levels, with no previous skateboarding experience required. Mini-shredders will learn the fundamentals of skateboarding and safety skills, while also building social, mental and physical skills. Upcoming camp dates include: August 14 to 15, 2021, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Complimentary Family Amenities
- Special welcome amenity
- Child-sized bathrobes
- Cribs and rollaway beds
- Baby bathtub and organic bath amenities
- Bottle warmer
- Diapers, swim diapers and wipes
CONNECTIONS WITH FAMILY, CONNECTIONS WITH NATURE
A sampling of family activities include:
- Scuba Diving with Trident Adventures
- Hawaiian Canoe Sailing
- Ko Olina Golf Academy
- Four Seasons x Proper Rideshop Skate Camp
- #FSWAYFINDERS Cultural & Art Workshops
- Snorkelling and Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Catamaran and Yacht Excursions
- Surfing Lessons
- On-site professional photographer to document memories