Our Resort is your family’s playground, with plenty of opportunities to keep the kids entertained. Build sandcastles on the white-sand beaches, watch your kids learn how to hula dance, splash around in the Family Pool, or even treat your little ones to a kid-friendly spa treatment while you indulge in a little pampering of your own.
- Program Hours
- Every Day 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Age group
- 5 to 12 years* *Children under 5 are welcome, but they must be accompanied by an adult. Proof of age, such as a birth certificate or a passport, is required.
- Camp Kohola
Our complimentary Camp Kohola at the Hideaway takes advantage of our expansive grounds and laid-back Hawaiian feel. The supervised program creates memorable and educational experiences in a casual, fun environment, with the hub of activity at the state-of-the-art Camp Kohola centre – complete with a media room, a Creativity Zone and a games room.
- CAMP MANITOU
Kids ages 9 to 17 can experience Camp Manitou, one of the nation’s foremost camps for children offered seasonally at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina. The camp features both on- and off-property excursions, from cultural immersion workshops such as ukulele lessons, lauhala weaving and stargazing, to memorable off-site activities including visiting secret beaches, surfing, snorkeling at the famed Hanauma Bay and beachcombing along Sunset Beach on the North Shore. Camp Manitou also features a special “Family Day Adventures” program with full-day experiences tailored to families. For more information or to make a reservation, call 1-800-819-5053 or book online.
- Family Pool
At the edge of the beach, our Family Pool provides plenty of room to splash around with your kids. Have fun swimming with your family while taking in the panoramic ocean views.
Experience Oahu Together
Designed for children ages 5 to 12, glamping is an overnight, on-property excursion where campers gather under a blanket of stars, surrounded by the comfort of a luxurious tent for an evening of Hawaiian stargazing and storytelling, games, movies, a great outdoors-inspired dinner and a round of s’mores.
- Family Movie Night
Join us for a family-friendly movie event in our Camp Kohola media lounge. Enjoy comfortable seating and surround sound along with fresh popcorn and delicious pizza.
- Hula and Ukulele Lessons
Watch your children learn how to play the ukulele, a traditional Hawaiian string instrument, or learn to hula dance together as a family with our on-site teachers.
- Beach Fun
Make use of our complimentary snorkel gear and stand-up paddleboards, and take the kids out for an ocean adventure. Outrigger-canoe rides are also available at an additional charge.
Complimentary On-Site Activities
- Beach games
- Board Games and Foosball
- Treasure hunts
- Hawaiian arts, crafts and games
- Lessons in making a flower lei
- Sand sculpting
- Tennis for children (fees apply)
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Themed Evening Parties
- A special evening party of exciting activities, all-you-can-eat keiki buffet and new friends! All themed events will be supervised by our licensed Camp Kohola team. Each themed evening party includes a buffet dinner and prizes. Reservations required. Please sign up with the Concierge or Camp Kohola to reserve the spot.
- My First Spa Treatment
- While you’ll want to indulge in a spa treatment at the Resort, you can treat your kids to one, too, with our kid-friendly spa program. The Spa & Wellness Centre offers manicures, pedicures, full-body treatments and facials that are designed for younger guests, ages 10 years or older.
- With 24-hour notice, we can arrange reliable babysitting services for your little ones. We also will do our best to accommodate requests with shorter notice.
- Children's Amenities
- Before your stay, simply provide us the names and ages of the children in your party so that we can be prepared with complimentary amenities. Welcome amenity for our youngest guests Child-size bathrobes Complimentary children’s toiletries Children’s menus in our restaurants and through In-Room Dining