Get into the swing of island life with an 18-hole foray into the Hawaiian landscape at the stunning Ko Olina Golf Club, or, head up to Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre’s sixth floor to play a few sets at our Tennis Centre, coupled with a bird’s-eye view.
Where to Play
- Ko Olina Golf Club
Designed by Ted Robinson, the course features exceptional water features, multi-tier greens and large landing areas. Located within the Ko Olina Resort, the course offers a pristine driving range and a pro shop, as well as lessons with talented golf instructors.Details
- Four Seasons Oahu Tennis Centre
With beautiful ocean and mountain vistas from its sixth-floor location, this is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful tennis centres on the island. We offer five, plexi-pave tennis courts, plus equipment and lessons from top professionals.
- Golf Club Amenities
- Sign up for a lesson at the Ko Olina Golf Academy or get in a bit of early-morning practice at the driving range before you hit the challenging, 18-hole course. After a round, relax in the on-site whirlpools, saunas and showers, or take in a lovely dinner at Roy’s, the Club’s Hawaiian-fusion restaurant.
- Ko Olina Golf Academy
- The Ko Olina Golf Academy – located at the Ko Olina Golf Club and Hawaii’s only Golf Channel Academy teaching facility – will help you perfect your swing. Under the instruction of lead coach and PGA Master Claude Brousseau, the academy offers a range of classes for all skill levels. Programs offered: Beginner golf classes Private lessons On-course playing lessons Golf schools Daily golf clinics Junior-golf instruction Corporate clinics AimPoint green-reading clinics Short-game clinics Custom club fitting
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- Receive the one-on-one attention that your game needs, with private and semi-private, one-hour and one-and-a-half-hour lessons, scheduled at a time that works best for you.
- Sign Up to Match Up
- Looking for a match or someone with whom to play? Our tennis pro on-site would be happy to coordinate a game for you based on your level of experience. Preference for singles, doubles or mixed doubles will be taken into account.
- Tennis Membership
- Look for the yearly and monthly memberships that best suit your passion for tennis, and get more involved in the game you love. Get access to a world-class tennis facility on property, via stroke-of-the-day class, weekly round-robin event, monthly-mixer event and bundle packages, and enjoy a list of members-only benefits, such as free valet parking, complimentary lesson and clinic, monthly guest passes, Adult or Junior Program, and many more. Members will also receive a special discount on their tennis lesson and clinic booking, equipment rental, spa treatment and dining at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina. For more details on Tennis Membership, please call the Spa at (808) 679-3200 or email us.
- Four Seasons Oahu Tennis Academy
- A high-performance training program designed to develop the next generation of top junior tennis players, our program consists of three levels: beginner, intermediate and advance training. Each class will consist of two instructors who will take students through a series of drills and point-play training. Throughout the class, an instructor may work one-on-one with a participant to focus on a specific area. Each participant will get individual attention from the instructors. Time will be spent each class on strengthening and conditioning, as well as developing personal athletic skills and abilities. Beginner Program: Once a week, 70 minutes of court-time training + 20 minutes of strengthening and conditioning Intermediate Program: Three times a week, 70 minutes of court-time training + 20 minutes of strengthening and conditioning Advanced Program: Four times a week, 90 minutes of court-time training + 30 minutes of strengthening and conditioning
Meet the Team
Carter LamTennis Director
With a background in junior, college and professional tennis, Carter’s passion is sharing his experience with players of all ages and skill levels. An Oahu native, he played for and graduated from the University of Hawaii, earning his degree in kinesiology while helping the UH Men’s Tennis Team win the Big West Seasonal Conference Championship. Whether you are looking for a great workout or wanting to improve your game, Carter customizes his approach to give you a personalized experience and take your game to the next level.