Oahu’s ruggedly beautiful leeward coast invites you to explore a new breed of bespoke island experiences. Whether you're in search of adventure or relaxation, we unveil the island's must-do experiences. Create unforgettable memories with exclusive access to people and places only available to our guests.
HULA WORKSHOP WITH LA'AKEA PERRY
- Kumu Hula La’akea Perry comes from a talented ‘ohana that is rooted in Hawaiian culture through hula and music. He is the kumu hula for Ke Kai O Kahiki, an award-winning hula halau based in Wai’anae on the west side of O’ahu. Learn the foundational movements of hula from an Alaka’i (leader) groomed at an early age to carry on the legacy of Ke Kai O Kahiki by its founder.
Earth, Wind & Fire
- Climb aboard a luxurious Bell 470 helicopter for a once-in-a-lifetime private charter to Big Island to see one of the world’s most active volcanoes with exclusive access to the Hawaii Islands’ natural landmarks. In an action packed day trip from Ko Olina, up to six guests fly over scenic areas, including the cliffs on the coast of Molokai, black sand beaches in Kona, waterfalls on the lush Hamakua Coast, Pu’uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park and more. After landing at the Hawaiian Legacy Forest above the historic Umikoa Village to help replant endemic tree species, visit a local coffee plantation and enjoy a Chef’s Table with wine pairings.
Discover Your Ocean Playground
- Our new Sea Ray SLX 400 offers the ultimate in luxury, style and state-of-the-art technology as you'll fly alongside spinner dolphins and humpback whales with views of the majestic Waianae mountain range. Feel the thrill of the ride, slow down to soak in the sunset or slip into the water from the private dropdown swim terrace where you can snorkel and swim in pristine coastal waters against the backdrop of mystical Makua valley.
Dive with Navy Seals
- Slip beneath the vibrant blue seascape of west Oahu to explore reefs, caverns and wrecks with combat proven veteran US Navy SEALs. Hawaiian green sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, spinner dolphins and reef shark add to the wonder of the underwater landscape.
Spa Under the Stars
- Slip away to a sensual night spa experience where the Resort’s luxurious Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre is available exclusively to you and your loved one – with private access to hydrotherapy treatments including whirlpool, steam room, sauna and the Resort's rooftop lap pool. The magic of the Hawaiian night surrounds you as you are escorted to a candlelit oceanfront cabana for a truly transcendent experience, including side-by-side lomi lomi massages under a star lit sky. Afterward, discover the romance of the universe with a professional astronomer as a guide and magnificent views of the moon, planets and galaxies.
Taste of Oahu
- By Land
- Experience “social gastronomy” in a captivating five-course culinary experience and allow Executive Chef Michael Arnot to feed your soul. As a pioneer in a class of culinary artists breathing new life into the farm-to-table movement, Chef Arnot showcases his innovative artisanal culinary talent following a tour of nearby Kahumana Farms.
- By Sea
- James Beard Award-winning Chef Michael Mina brings the bounty of fresh fish caught in pristine Hawaiian waters directly to the table at Mina's Fish House. There, the world’s first fish sommeliers accompany you on a line-to-table dining experience, shore or deep sea fishing and returning to Resort where Gyotaku artist Desmond Thien immortalizes the catch before turning it over to Executive Chef Garrick Mendoza to prepare a sumptuous five-course feast with wine pairings. Whole fish preparations feature ahi (big fin tuna), monchong (sickle pomfret), opah (moonfish), onaga (long tail red snapper) and opakapaka (pink snapper).