An oasis of redefined luxury, Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina welcomes you to a spacious and private oceanfront destination set on 642 acres within the wonders of nature. Our sanctuary is nestled among four emerald-blue lagoons teeming with aquatic life. Deeply rooted in Hawaiian cultural tradition, our Resort offers contemporary arts and entertainment events inspired by the region and found only on Oahu.
HI SESSIONSIn collaboration with renowned music producers HI Sessions, our Resort is pleased to showcase a unique in-house music channel and live musical performance series. Now in its 11th year, HI Sessions is a staple on the Hawaiian music scene, featuring more than 139 acclaimed musicians. Each month, HI Sessions hosts a live recording session with a special musical guest.
ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE: NICK KUCHARNick Kuchar is the Resort’s latest Artist-in-Residence for the 2021 to 2022 residency. The Artist-in-Residence program, which launched in 2017, is a fine art gallery exhibition that celebrates Hawaii’s vibrant and diverse art scene. Kuchar, an admired Oahu-based artist, is renowned for his vintage-inspired surf and travel art. Kuchar’s fine art exhibit features an open-space gallery. Tour the impressive collection of work and interact with him during “talk story” and special events.
#FSWAYFINDERSOahu’s western coastline is home to revered cultural storytellers, artisans, crafters and some of Hawaii’s most fascinating living legends. Learn about Polynesian navigation with an evening stargazing experience, take a resin painting class with Christian Bendo, attend a lauhala weaving workshop or hula dance with renowned Kumu Hula La'akea Perry of Ke Kai O Kahiki during this unique weekly series.
- December 28, 2022
PROPER SKATE CAMPJoin Proper Rideshop, Hawaii’s premiere youth development skateboarding training facility, for its seasonal camps. Mini-shredders ages 7 to 17 will learn the fundamentals of skateboarding and safety skills while also building social, mental and physical skills. USD 195 per session. To learn more, please contact the Concierge.
Only on Oahu
More Seasonal Activities
- Complimentary Hula Performance by Hālau Ke Kai O Kahiki
- With a stunning backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, join Kumu Hula La`akea Perry and Hālau Ke Kai O Kahiki, an award-winning hula hālau based in Wai’anae from the west side of Oahu, for live music, hula and fire knife dancing. December 22 and 30, 2022, and January 2, 2023, from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- GLOW STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDS IN THE LAGOON
- Explore Ko Olina Lagoon in the evening on our signature SUP (stand-up paddle boards) with Hawaiian Ocean Adventures. The SUP boards are equipped with state-of-the-art lighting to allow a unique experience to witness the calm waters under the stars and view marine life at night. December 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 & 31, 2022, and January 3, 5 & 7, 2023, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Ma’ili Pill Box Hike
- Embark on a short hike to “The Pink Pillbox,” located just 20 minutes from the Resort. Learn the history of Oahu’s “West Side” while taking in the sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Leeward coastline and Mount Ka`ala. December 20 and 27, 2022, and January 3, 2023
- Manoa Falls Hike
- Enjoy a guided hike through a lush rainforest to Manoa Falls, an iconic waterfall in Honolulu. December 21 and 28, 2022, and January 4, 2023
- MelonJames Wave Painting Workshop
- Explore the world of mixed-media art with renowned graffiti artist and muralist MelonJames during a special street art workshop. Inspired by his surroundings, Melon has traveled the world, from Chicago to Japan to Hawaii, painting the streets with striking blues and turquoise, bold pinks, rich greens, along with his signature abstract Waves style. Join Melon for a unique, hands-on workshop to create your own interpretation of his signature Waves style on canvas. December 28, 2022