Take your pick from our cellar of exceptional Italian wines and enjoy a glass on the terrace before dining on our menu of regional classics, given a contemporary twist by Chef Vito Mollica in our flagship, Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Temporarily closed
- offer valid for: Apr 14 2021 – Apr 30 2021
- Reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance
- 25% off our Room Rate
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults served in Atrium Bar or Il Palagio, or through In-Room Dining
- Choice of one of the following for up to two adults: Tailor-made four-course tasting menu by our Michelin-starred chef, Vito Mollica, valued at EUR 100 per person (drinks are subject to an additional charge) or EUR 100 dining credit towards our à la carte menu at Atrium Bar
- Guaranteed one-category accommodation upgrade upon arrival with bookings for a Deluxe Room
- 25% off selected Spa treatments
- Late check-out until 4:00 pm, subject to availability
- Cacio and Pepe Cavatelli Pasta with Baby Squid and Red Prawns
- Seafood and Champagne Risotto
- Linguine with black garlic, citrus butter, sea urchins and dill
- Babà al Rum
Vito MollicaExecutive Chef
A staunch advocate for independent producers, Vito bases his kitchen philosophy on “knowing the man behind the produce.” Personally scouring the market and countryside for the very best Italy has to offer, Vito then creates menus that speak to the country’s gastronomic dominance.
“The main value of any dish is the quality of the ingredients. If they have been produced with care, it comes through in the taste. Then the more simply you cook the ingredients, the more you allow the flavour to come through.”
More Dining Options
Reserved for guests of La Villa, this intimate dining room offers an a-la-carte breakfast menu that ranges from smoked fish and delectable pastries to egg specialties and cold meats. In fine weather, linger over your cappucino on the terrace.
Whether you’re in the mood for a custom Negroni served from our iconic drinks trolley or a mid-afternoon espresso and lemon tartlet, this light-filled, all-day lounge is where you’ll find yourself (and the locals) sinking into a deep sofa to catch up, relax and dine in style.
Enjoy a lazy morning in bed dining on a traditional Tuscan breakfast of pecorino cheese, Schiacciata Tuscan bread and Cinta Senese cold cuts, or put your feet up after a long day of sightseeing and indulge in handmade pasta and a bottle from our cellar.
Al Fresco and Pool Tree Bar
On the tree-shaded pool deck, warm breezes and cocktails from our open-air bar encourage all-day lounging, with such snacks as our signature slow-rising pizza, fresh juice from our centrifugal juicer and house-made ice cream.