- Il Palagio will be closed from Sunday, January 18, 2022, through Sunday, February 13, 2022, and will reopen on Monday, February 14, 2022. During this time, a reduced Il Palagio menu will be available at the Atrium Bar.
Please note that following new Government rules issued on August 6, 2021, to dine in the indoor area of our restaurants for external guests, it is necessary to show the "Green Pass." The document attests to one of the following criteria: vaccination against Covid-19, a negative antigenic or molecular swab taken within the last 48 hours, or recovery from the infection. Please contact us for more information.
- offer valid for: Jan 18 2022 – Apr 30 2022
- minimum stay: 4 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights
- Valet parking
- Lightly smoked risotto with seasonal cabbages
- Mediterranean amberjack with apple, butter and endive
- Marinated eggplant with pecorino, tomato and rhubarb ice cream
- Free range crunchy eggs, porcini mushrooms with candied lemon and garlic
- Green apple and lime ingot with extra virgin olive oil, basil and almonds pesto
Chef Paolo Lavezzini
More Dining Options
Al Fresco and Pool Tree BarAl Fresco and Pool Tree Bar is closed for the season. On the tree-shaded pool deck, warm breezes and cocktails from our open-air bar encourage all-day lounging, with such snacks as our signature slow-rising pizza, fresh juice from our centrifugal juicer and house-made ice cream.
MagnoliaMagnolia is closed for the season. Enhance your Florentine night with Asian specialties and signature cocktails in our vibrant, stylish restaurant and bar in La Villa, overlooking the garden.
Atrium BarWhether you’re in the mood for a custom Negroni served from our iconic drinks trolley or a mid-afternoon espresso and lemon tartlet, this light-filled, all-day lounge is where you’ll find yourself (and the locals) sinking into a deep sofa to catch up, relax and dine in style.
In-Room DiningEnjoy a lazy morning in bed dining on a traditional Tuscan breakfast of pecorino cheese, Schiacciata Tuscan bread and Cinta Senese cold cuts, or put your feet up after a long day of sightseeing and indulge in handmade pasta and a bottle from our cellar.