Whether you’re in the mood for a custom Negroni served from our iconic drinks trolley or a mid-afternoon espresso and lemon tartlet, this light-filled, all-day lounge is where you’ll find yourself (and the locals) sinking into a deep sofa to catch up, relax and dine in style.
- Every Day
- Due to the Italian Governments measures, open to hotel guests only 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Opening times may change due to the Italian Government measures. Please contact the Hotel to learn more.
- offer valid for: Apr 10 2021 – Apr 30 2021
- Reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance
- 25% off our Room Rate
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults served in Atrium Bar or Il Palagio, or through In-Room Dining
- Choice of one of the following for up to two adults: Tailor-made four-course tasting menu by our Michelin-starred chef, Vito Mollica, valued at EUR 100 per person (drinks are subject to an additional charge) or EUR 100 dining credit towards our à la carte menu at Atrium Bar
- Guaranteed one-category accommodation upgrade upon arrival with bookings for a Deluxe Room
- 25% off selected Spa treatments
- Late check-out until 4:00 pm, subject to availability
- Moulin Rouge
Elderflower liquor, prosecco, wildberries
- Vintage Negroni
Beefeater gin, china elixir, Carpano Antica Formula
I like to use unconventional and unique ingredients to create innovative cocktails and surprise our guests.Edoardo Sandri Head Mixologist
More Dining Options
Take your pick from our cellar of exceptional Italian wines and enjoy a glass on the terrace before dining on our menu of regional classics, given a contemporary twist by Chef Vito Mollica in our flagship, Michelin-starred restaurant.
Enjoy a lazy morning in bed dining on a traditional Tuscan breakfast of pecorino cheese, Schiacciata Tuscan bread and Cinta Senese cold cuts, or put your feet up after a long day of sightseeing and indulge in handmade pasta and a bottle from our cellar.
Reserved for guests of La Villa, this intimate dining room offers an a-la-carte breakfast menu that ranges from smoked fish and delectable pastries to egg specialties and cold meats. In fine weather, linger over your cappucino on the terrace.
Al Fresco and Pool Tree Bar
On the tree-shaded pool deck, warm breezes and cocktails from our open-air bar encourage all-day lounging, with such snacks as our signature slow-rising pizza, fresh juice from our centrifugal juicer and house-made ice cream.