Discover incredible things to do in the Florence area, then let our expert concierge team tailor each experience to surpass your wildest expectations. Or tell us your private fantasy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, and allow our dream makers to create your own truly unforgettable experience.
Dine Under Our Beech Tree
- Enjoy private dining while nestled under the majestic foliage of our Faggio Pendulo, the largest secular tree located in our Parco della Gherardesca, dating back to 1850. Inside the beech, thousands of green leaves welcome you, along with a delicious table of your favourite dishes.
A Palazzo for Dinner
- With exclusive access, enter a 15th-century palazzo, once the dwelling of Leonardo da Vinci. We’ve arranged for a chef and personal butler to serve your gourmet dinner, enhanced by a fine view of the Duomo and the air of Florentine genius.
A Golden Dinner on the Ponte Vecchio
- The Ponte Vecchio has one open-air terrace, and it’s yours for the evening, along with the sunset and a meal prepared by our chef with gold among the ingredients. You’ll find more gold in the Dante Cardini jewellery shop, ready for your perusal.
Right Car, Right Road
- For a cruise through the countryside, we suggest (and provide) a vintage 1960s convertible. Our Concierge will create a bespoke itinerary that balances sightseeing, shopping and gourmet dining in your favoured proportions.
Table to Farm
- Live the Tuscan country life with a day as a guest farmhand on the Fattoria San Michele, a barn estate and medieval building where you and your family can collect eggs, feed pigs and learn exactly how the best Italian produce is grown.