Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is a gateway to one of the world’s most fascinating cities. Our youngest guests can experience the thrill of Florence with custom itineraries that take their interests into account (and keep the adults entertained, too). Ask our resourceful Concierge for help in planning and arranging your excursions, or let our trained staff keep the kids busy all day at the Kids Club.
Experience Florence Together
- Textile Workshops
Learn, together with your kids, how to create your own personalized T-shirts, table mats or scarves under the expert guidance of award-winning textile designers Margherita Pandolfini and Ernest Karl Jorns.
- Kid-Friendly Museums
Who says that museums are for adults only? Let our Concierge organize your family cultural visit. Try or touch Leonardo Da Vinci’s inventions, or discover the secrets of Palazzo Vecchio as a family.
- Picnic in the Garden
Take advantage of our green lawns and shady trees with a family picnic. Just give us 24-hours notice, and we’ll prepare everything you need.
- Table to Farm
Spend the day as guest farmhands on a barn estate in the Chianti region, picking up freshly laid eggs, assisting with seed planting and vegetable picking, and even feeding the famous Cinta Senese pig. Learn about how food makes its way to your table, enjoying the fruits of your labour at lunch.
- Cruise Down the Arno
Hop aboard a historic “Reinaioli” boat for a leisurely cruise down the Arno, with the buildings of Florence glowing as the sun sets.
- Horseback Riding
La Baita equestrian centre offers riding courses and trekking itineraries geared to all levels, from novice to experienced, and for all ages.
All ages love playing a match or two on the banks of the Arno. Ask our Concierge to book you a court or a lesson.
- Market Visit
Let the kids help you pick out fruit or sample pastries, or simply enjoy the hustle and bustle of a morning in one of Florence’s colourful markets.
- offer valid for: May 25 2019 – Sep 30 2019
- minimum stay: 3 nights
- Round-trip transfers between Firenze Airport or Santa Maria Novella Railway Station and the Hotel
- Daily American breakfast
- Tickets to the Galileo Museum
- June through August: Access to our complimentary Kids' Club
Just for Kids
- Pio Seasons Club
Feel free to relax while your kids enjoy the property through diverse activities – from kids funny yoga and fitness class to cookie-decorating sessions. (summer only)
- Kids Spa
Playing all day can be tiring – here, kids can relax in our Spa, with beauty packages such as chocolate and fruit-based treatments, designed especially for them.
- Kids Amenities
Put smiles on kids’ faces from the start with our special welcome gifts and amenities, including child-size bathrobes, slippers, and toiletries. Complimentary cribs, as well as a variety of games and toys, are also available at the Hotel.
Children’s Amenities & Services
- Special Welcome Gift
- Babysitting Services
- Child-Size Bathrobes and Slippers
- Complimentary Baby and Children’s Toiletries
- Childproofing Items
- Cribs and/or Rollaway Beds
- Colouring books and crayons, cartoon movies, games, books and toys
- Children’s Menus in Restaurants and In-Room Dining
- Splash Time
- Our outdoor pool is open all day in the summer, inviting the whole family to cool off and relax.
- Cooking Classes
- Kids can learn to make pasta, pizza and other Italian specialties in lively, accessible classes.
- Picnic in the Garden
- Take advantage of our green lawns and shady trees with a family picnic. Just give us 24 hours notice and we’ll prepare everything you need.
- House-made ice cream
- When in Italy, gelato is a must! Our ice cream is made daily on the premises by our chefs and is always a family favourite.