- One Michelin star on MICHELIN Guide Tokyo 2022
- Two Michelin stars on MICHELIN Guide Tokyo 2023
- #17 on Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants List 2022
- #37 on The World’s 50 Best Restaurants List 2023
- #2 on Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants List 2023
- Best Restaurant in Japan on Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants List 2023
Hours and information
- Wednesday to Saturday, 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm (last seating)
- Wednesday to Sunday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Last seating)
- Starting January 2024
- Lunch: Wednesday to Sunday, 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm (last seating) Dinner: Wednesday to Saturday, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (last seating)
- Children over the age of 13 are welcome.
- Dietary information
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate strict dietary requirements.
- Dress code
- SMART CASUAL; JACKETS OR COLLARED SHIRTS, CLOSE-TOED SHOES AND LONG PANTS ARE REQUIRED FOR GENTLEMEN
- CRISPY SKIN KINKI FROM ABASHIRI
with Saffron from Oita
- Shanghai Hairy Crab
Jura’s Yellow Wine Marinade, Koshihikari Rice
- Young turnips
- Radish Beurre
- Crème Brûlée Ice Cream
For a first-hand experience of an orchestra-like performance, reserve our Chef’s Table private dining room at SÉZANNE. Hosted by Chef Daniel Calvert, this gourmet feast is infused with the visual energy of our kitchen. Please contact us for more information on fees.Email us
Meet the Team
"Consistency is the key. Anyone can do something great once. Success lies in doing the same things over and over again, striving for excellence in every plate."
“Where a wine comes from defines so much of it, of course – but so does where you are when you drink it.”
- While supplies lastemail to reserve
Shanghai Crab CourseSavour the epitome of the season with our lunch or dinner course, highlighting the opulent flavours of Shanghai crab. Our carefully crafted menu is a symphony of aromas and tastes that reach their peak during this season. JPY 75,900. Menu is subject to change.
More Dining Options
The Bar and Champagne LoungeFramed by gliding Shinkansen trains and the iconic Tokyo cityscapes, The Bar and Champagne Lounge is a stylish and intimate gathering spot to catch up, relax and dine in style. Perfect for after-work drinks, pre-dinner aperitivo or a nightcap, our bartending team presents creative cocktails and refined classics along with an eclectic selection of champagnes by the glass, curated by Sommelier Nobuhide Otsuka. Enhance your experience with caviar and delectable cuisine by internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Calvert.
MAISON MARUNOUCHIMeet, connect and mingle at our bright and airy Parisian-style bistro, offering a warm welcome at any time of day with views of the Shinkansen bullet trains and glittering cityscapes. Michelin-distinguished Chef Daniel Calvert presents a dynamic menu of bistro classics and all-time favourites, ideal for power meetings, relaxed brunches and lively celebrations alike.
In-Room DiningIdeal for time-zone–hopping travellers, impromptu meetings or quiet nights in, our in-room menu features everything from French cuisine to the Zen-like charm of a Japanese breakfast, making dining in your room a special occasion at any time of the day.