Whether you’re travelling to Tokyo for business or pleasure, our Hotel’s location in Marunouchi’s Pacific Century Place is the perfect jumping-off point for any trip to the Japanese capital. We’ll put you within arm’s reach of Tokyo Station, the shops and restaurants in Ginza and the Imperial Palace.
Need to Know
- Address in Japanese
- For your convenience, here is our Hotel’s name and address written in Japanese. This address may be shown to taxi drivers or used for any other transportation needs. フォーシーズンズホテル丸の内 東京 東京都千代田区丸の内1-11-1パシフィックセンチュリー プレイス丸の内
- Where to Find Us
- Our Hotel is adjacent to Tokyo Station, the terminal station for Shinkansen, Narita Express, all major bullet trains and major suburban and commuter rail lines. It is a four-minute walk from the Yaesu South Exit (Yaesu Minami-Guchi) of Tokyo Station.
Let us make the arrangements
- Car Service
- To make your arrivals and departures a little less hectic, our Concierge can arrange car transfers to and from the airport for you.
- Airport Greeting Service
- One of our team members will meet you in the arrival hall (immediately outside the customs exit) and assist you with currency exchange and ground transportation, before escorting you to the boarding area for the local transportation of your choice. A minimum, 24-hour–advance reservation is required with confirmed flight details. Ask our Concierge for more details.
- Complimentary Platform-Greeting and -Sending Service
- Arriving at Tokyo Station? We’ll meet you on your arrival platform and escort you directly to our Hotel, located just adjacent to the station. Please let us know your train information, including car number. We’d also be happy to escort you to your platform for departure as well. To arrange this service, please contact us at +81 (3) 5222-7222.