Embark on a gastronomic journey at MOTIF – a restaurant with three, distinct dining areas – where culinary works of art created by Michelin-starred chef Hiroshi Nakamichi and Head Chef Hiroyuki Asano infuse the unique flavours of Hokkaido with farm-to-table French cuisine.
The Social Salon
- 6:30 am – 11:00 am (Last order at 10:30 am)
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm (Last order at 1:30 pm / 1:00 pm for course menu)
- Afternoon Tea
- 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm (Last order at 4:30 pm)
- 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm (Last order at 9:00 pm) * We are happy to welcome guests aged four and older for dinner at The Social Salon.
The Living Room
- Every Day
- 10:00 am – 10:30 pm (Last order at 10:00 pm)
- Lunch and Dessert Buffet
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm (Last order at 1:30 pm)
- Sautéed Surf Clam
With udo and rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- M.G.T. (MOTIF Gin & Tonic)
- Lunch Buffet
- Afternoon Tea
Meet the Team
Hiroyuki AsanoHead Chef
Chef Asano has been in the culinary industry for more than 15 years. After extensive training and a 12-year experience in a prestigious French restaurant in Tokyo, he joined us here at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi as Head Chef in May 2013. Not only does he work closely with Chef Hiroshi Nakamichi on MOTIF’s menus, he also oversees every dish served in the restaurant, as well as in-room dining and all of our special events.
- Monday – Friday, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, and Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 3:00 pm – 9:00 pmMenu
Champagne Free Flow at MOTIF
Cool down in the heat with some bubbles. MOTIF BAR is now offering a free-flow package including select champagne, wines, cocktails and drinks along with sumptuous cuisine by MOTIFʼs head chef Hiroyuki Asano.
- Monday to Sunday, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Happy Hour “Yu Nomi”
MOTIF BAR offers all selected beverages at JPY 800 (plus tax and service charge).
More Dining Options
Ideal for time-zone–hopping travellers, impromptu meetings or quiet nights in, our in-room menu features everything from American and classic European cuisine to the Zen-like charm of a Japanese breakfast, making dining in your room a special occasion at any time of the day.