With 180-degree views of downtown, our signature restaurant and bar presents elegance through simplicity on a sustainable California-centric menu of seafood, local meats and seasonal vegetables along with handcrafted cocktails. Meet a group of friends and relax in our retro, urban-chic atmosphere. In the heart of SoMa – with panoramic fifth-floor views of Market Street and downtown – this is one of San Francisco’s best restaurant venues for social drinks and dining.
- Every day 6:30 am – 11:30 am
- Every day 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Tuesday – Saturday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Every day 11:00 am – 12:00 midnight
- MKT Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday nights. The full dinner menu is served in the bar/lounge area, but no reservations are taken.
- Marinated Tofu
Mushroom consummé, snow peas, purple radish kumquat, fried ginger
- Sonoma Duck Breast
Rooftop honey-glazed duck breast, panisse fries, sautéed spring root vegetables, star anise carrot pureé
- Open-faced Ahi Tuna Sandwich
With watercress, avocado, spicy aioli and crisp shallots
- Oysters on the Half-Shell
Fresh oysters with mignonette, MKT hot sauce, lemon
- Baby Gem Salad
Green goddess dressing, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, croutons
- Seasonal Fruit Crostata
Making your own ingredients is a key element. It’s much more work, but it’s also a whole lot more fun.Cyrille Pannier Executive Chef
Ashanti YoungChef de Cuisine
At MKT Restaurant – Bar, Chef Ashanti’s creativity shines on the menu as she leads the culinary team in preparing California cuisine using regional seafood and meat. Ashanti joined the Hotel from Michael Mina in San Francisco, where she was the Executive Sous Chef, and has worked at Four Seasons hotels in Washington D.C. and Baltimore. In her spare time, Ashanti enjoys cycling and exploring farmer's markets.
- Saturday – Sunday, 8:00 am – 11:15 pm
Weekend Breakfast Buffet
Start your weekend in San Francisco with an elegant buffet at MKT Restaurant featuring a selection of hot and cold breakfast favourites.