Like your own chic contemporary residence in San Francisco’s most exciting location – on Market Street at 3rd – Four Seasons is close to all the top attractions in the Bay Area. Experience a legacy of warm and intuitive hospitality, reflecting the city’s style with innovative interiors and an inspiring art collection.
Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
- Main drive: 217 Stevenson Street; Mailing address: 757 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 U.S.A.
- Tel. 1 (415) 633-3000
- Fax. 1 (415) 633-3001
- View The Map
Enjoy a Hotel food and beverage credit of USD 50 to be used during your stay.
Services & Amenities
- MKT Restaurant – Bar
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour business services
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Tesla house car
- Complimentary access to the Equinox Sports Club with adult lap pool and basketball court
- Full-service spa at Equinox Sports Club
- Outdoor terrace for relaxing above Yerba Buena Gardens
- Complimentary kids’ amenities, including colouring books, board games and a DVD library
- See All Services & Amenities
December 15–30, 2017
January 1–6, 2018
January 11–15, 2018
February 1–11, 2018
March 2–9, 2018
Things to do in San Francisco
Concierge Recommends: San Francisco
The Concierge at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco offers insider tips on the best things to see and do in the city—from night-time museum visits to kayaking on the bay.
Within Walking Distance of Four Seasons San Francisco
From the Ferry Building farmers market to the upscale shops on Maiden Lane, you can easily explore San Francisco's eclectic offerings on foot.
Stay breathtakingly close to everything that makes San Francisco one of America’s premier destinations. Four Seasons is a five-minute walk to Yerba Buena Gardens, the Moscone Convention Center, designer shops at Union Square, SFMOMA, as well as hot new restaurants and nightclubs. Almost all the most famous landmarks are within a ten-minute walk or drive from our luxury San Francisco hotel – including the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, the Ferry Building and the Financial District.