- Kids For All Seasons
Our complimentary children’s programming is currently offering a wide range of outdoor activities for kids between 6 and 9 years of age. Children under 6 years of age may participate with adult supervision and face masks are required at all times for all kids age 2 and up.
- Sea-Turtle Education
We’ve partnered with the international Sea Turtle Conservancy (STC) and the Nevis Turtle Group (NTG) to provide an ecotourism program that focuses on Nevis’ most faithful annual visitors: endangered sea turtles.
- Coconut Story
Join “Uncle Mac Kee,” our Director of Guest Experiences, for a lesson on how the coconut plays a vital role in Nevisian culture, history and cuisine. Sitting on the lawn, you’ll nibble on local coconut snacks and watch him zip up a towering coconut tree without a rope, spikes or harness.
- Dominoes Lesson
Learn the fundamentals of this classic Caribbean table game. Dominoes is enjoyed around the island as a way to bring friends, neighbours and passersby together to see who can outwit and outplay their opponent in a fun and exciting atmosphere.
- Monkey Spotting Tour
Head to the Pro Shop for a scheduled, private sunset tour of the Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course, where you can marvel at our Resort’s colourful botanicals while keeping an eye out for the island’s famous, green vervet monkeys.
- Kite Making
Kite flying is a Nevis tradition, bringing the community together to create unity among residents and visitors. Join Jonathan Dutil, our Guest Experience Coordinator and a native Nevisian, to learn how to make these colourful creations and watch them soar high above the clouds.
- Splash Pad
Families can make a splash on their next visit to Nevis at our newly added Splash Pad located right between the Calypso Pool and the KFAS clubhouse.
- Beach cricket
- Beachball pushball
- Music and Stories
- Relay line and circle games
- Science tricks
- Sports day races
- Volcano building
- Sandcastle Building
- A day at the beach with the family is not complete without building a sandcastle. Our Beach and Pool team provides kid-friendly, sandcastle molds, buckets and pails for use on your beach day.
- Crab-Hunting Experience
- Add a little extra fun to your day of beach activities with a crab hunt for the whole family. Head to the Pinney’s Beach shore and dig for the crabs that live in the sand. Whoever finds the most crabs of the group gets a prize. Maybe a little afternoon ice cream or fruit smoothie? May the best crab hunter win!
- Eco-Bio Golf
- No matter your skill level, all family members will get to enjoy practising their swing on our beach driving range with our eco-friendly golf balls, which dissolve into fish food within 72 hours.
- Babysitting services are available. Please note an hourly fee for this service; contact our Concierge for details.
- Children’s Amenities
- Before your stay, simply provide us the names and ages of the children in your party so that we can be prepared with: A welcome amenity for our youngest guests Child-size bathrobes Complimentary baby and children’s toiletries Children’s menus in our restaurants and In-Room Dining Items to childproof guest rooms