Nevis is 36 square miles (93 square kilometres) of tranquil and untouched Caribbean, with no large cruise-ship ports, no traffic lights, no fast-food restaurants, no building taller than a coconut tree and a rich history that can be seen throughout the island. Our secluded, beachfront Resort is just minutes from the cultural hub of downtown Charlestown, adventures on both land and sea, as well as steps from local hot spots and historic sugar-mill ruins.
Getting to Four Seasons Resort Nevis is easy, and with our private air travel options, you’ll receive personalized service even before you land. Enjoy exclusive amenities and luxury aircrafts when you book a private charter experience.Details
Let us make the arrangements
- From Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (SKB) on St Kitts
- Arriving in St Kitts, you can opt for our Resort transfer service from the airport to start your vacation as soon as you clear immigration and customs. As part of the service, a Four Seasons team member will greet you and everyone in your party at the luggage-claim area. From there, you’ll be introduced to a red-cap representative to assist with collecting your luggage. Once outside, you’ll be offered a chilled bottle of water as your bags are being checked off and tagged. When your party is ready, you will be taken on a breathtaking, 15-minute, scenic, countryside ride to Christophe Harbour. Upon arrival, enjoy a complimentary rum punch, fruit juice and other beverages before boarding Four Seasons guest speedboats to the Resort. You’ll arrive at the Resort’s on-property pier, where a staff member will greet you and escort you to your room or villa, where your luggage will also be delivered. Round-trip transfer fees are USD 170 per adult and USD 85 per child
- From Vance W. Amory International Airport on Nevis (NEV)
- When arriving into Nevis airport, you will be greeted by a Four Seasons representative who will help to expedite your arrival process and assist with your luggage. You and your party will be placed into a waiting taxi along with your luggage. After a short, seven-minute transfer, you’ll arrive at the Resort and be escorted to your room or villa. Round-trip taxi transfer fees are USD 70 round trip
- Limousine Service
- Round-trip VIP transportation from the airport can be arranged by our Concierge. Taxi service is also available. Transfer fees will be applied to your guest account. Please contact the Concierge for reservations and rates.
Need to Know
- Luggage Arrival and Departure
- We aim to create the most seamless and relaxing arrival and departure experiences possible. Upon arrival, your luggage will depart the airport with you and be transported to the Resort boat; you will not need to collect your luggage once you reach the Resort pier as it will be delivered directly to your room or villa. Once it’s time to say “goodbye,” we will do the same and collect your luggage prior to departure. Once at the airport, we will assist with bringing your luggage to the check-in counter.