Arrive in Style
- Regional Aviation
Getting to Four Seasons Resort Nevis is even easier thanks to our regional air travel options. From regularly scheduled codeshare service to private and personalized charter experiences, you’ll have even more options to arrive to paradise in style.Details
- Water Transfer
Experience a seamless connection from St. Kitts to our Resort Pier with a scenic 15-minute boat transfer. Daily transfers are available based on your flight schedule.
Let us make the arrangements
- From Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (SKB) on St Kitts
- Arriving in St Kitts, you can opt for our Resort transfer service from the airport to start your vacation as soon as you clear immigration and customs. As part of the service, a Four Seasons team member will greet you and everyone in your party outside the waiting area. From there, your bags will be checked off and tagged. When your party is ready, you will be taken on a breathtaking, 15-minute, scenic, countryside ride to Christophe Harbour. Upon arrival, enjoy complimentary beverages before boarding Four Seasons guest speedboats to the Resort. You’ll arrive at the Resort’s on-property pier, where a staff member will greet you and escort you to your room or villa, where your luggage will also be delivered. Round-trip transfer fees are USD 200 per adult and USD 100 per child
- From Vance W. Amory International Airport on Nevis (NEV)
- When arriving into Nevis airport, you will be greeted by a Four Seasons representative who will help to expedite your arrival process and assist with your luggage. You and your party will be placed into a waiting taxi along with your luggage. After a short, seven-minute transfer, you’ll arrive at the Resort and be escorted to your room or villa. Round-trip taxi transfer fees are USD 80 round trip
- Limousine Service
- Round-trip VIP transportation from the airport can be arranged by our Concierge. Taxi service is also available. Transfer fees will be applied to your guest account. Please contact the Concierge for reservations and rates.
Need to Know
- Luggage Arrival and Departure
- We aim to create the most seamless and relaxing arrival and departure experiences possible. Upon arrival, your luggage will depart the airport with you and be transported to the Resort boat; you will not need to collect your luggage once you reach the Resort pier as it will be delivered directly to your room or villa. Once it’s time to say “goodbye,” we will do the same and collect your luggage prior to departure. Once at the airport, we will assist with bringing your luggage to the check-in counter.