Extend your stay in paradise and experience all the amenities of a private vacation home with the peace of mind of Four Seasons luxury. Welcome to your home away from home.
Exclusive Benefits for stays of a month or more:
- USD 1,000 per bedroom experience credit
- Full access to all Resort facilities
- Dedicated Private Retreats Ambassador
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for unlimited devices
- Six-seater golf cart
- Special monthly rate
- All private homes feature fully equipped kitchens, expansive living areas, washers/dryers and spacious backyards with pools. These residences offer a sense of privacy with the added luxury of Four Seasons service. Each villa comes with an ambassador who is there to make your stay a memorable one. They can arrange for a private chef to create customized menus for any mealtime, yoga sessions by the pool or movie night on the lawn under the stars.
- Even with all the amenities of home right at your fingertips in your villa, you’ll have full access to all the Resort facilities, including our restaurants and bars, 18-hole championship golf course, Garden Spa and awarded nine tennis courts managed by world-renowned Peter Burwash International. Kids will also have ample places to play and explore with our Kids For All Seasons Schoolcation program.
- No virtual background needed for video calls – all homes offer spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, golf course and Nevis Peak.
- Getting to Four Seasons Resort Nevis is easy. From weekly commercial flights to private air travel, you'll receive personalized service even before you land. Your party can fly on one of two private air options with direct flights into Nevis's Vance W. Amory International Airport: on Cape Air from San Juan (SJU) or St. Thomas (STT) and Tradewind Aviation from San Juan (SJU) or Sint Maarten (SXM). No matter how you get to Nevis, you'll be in the hands of Four Seasons service from the moment you arrive.