A half-mile (about 1 kilometre) of soft, golden sand stretches between the shade of majestic coconut palms and the warm, clear Caribbean Sea, offering ample opportunity for activities. Relax in one of our three pools, go snorkelling and explore the nearby coral reefs, underwater caves and grottoes, or simply lounge on the beach, refreshing drink in hand. When it comes to the water, we’ve got something for everyone.
- Ocean Pool
Right beside the sea, our free-form Ocean Pool is ideal for children and families, and features a 83-foot (25-metre) swimming lane. Take a break for lunch with our full lunch menu, beverages and light snacks available poolside.
- Garden Pool
Steps from beautiful Pinney’s Beach, this free-form, infinity-edge pool is perfect for those seeking a happy medium between the atmospheres of the Reflections Pool and Ocean Pool.
- Reflection Pool
Designed for adults, this free-form pool’s meditative, mountain backdrop and view over the sparkling blue waters of the Caribbean make it an ideal space for relaxation and respite. Lounge on the surrounding deck as cold, scented towels, ice water and refreshing water mistings keep the heat at bay.
Swim with the schools of tropical fish, stingrays and sea turtles that live near Pinney’s Beach on a guided snorkelling tour, or head out on your own with our complimentary gear.
Take a kayak out for the afternoon for an exciting adventure in the Caribbean Sea.
Catch some air and some waves with our complimentary windsurfing gear.
No matter your experience level, take to the sea with your very own captain and instructor, then bring back your favourite catch and our chef will cook you a delicious lunch or dinner.
On-Property Water Activities
- Banana-boat rides
- Bottom fishing
- Swimming lessons
- Chartered snorkelling
- Off-shore, guided reef tours
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Hobie Cat lessons
- Scuba lessons/certifications
- Water-Sports Desk
- Our Water Sports Activities Desk can arrange both private and group excursions, ranging from a few hours to a full day for you to enjoy in and on the waters around Nevis. Embark on a yacht or powerboat charter, deep sea fishing trips and boat cruises, or head out on a catamaran day sail to picnic and snorkel at a secluded beach. Complimentary shuffleboard is also available.
- Complimentary, Non-Motorized Activities
- Our kayaks, windsurfing equipment, snorkel gear and stand-up paddleboards are are all available at no extra charge.