On Oahu’s sunny western coast – wild, rugged and conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach – five-star Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina balances a classic Hawaiian style with one-of-a-kind luxury.
FOUR SEASONS RESORT OAHU AT KO OLINA
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina, 92-1001 Olani Street, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707 U.S.A.
- Tel. 1 (808) 679-0079 or toll-free 1 (844) 387-0308
- View The Map
Receive a complimentary third night.
Services & Amenities
- Top Oahu restaurants
- Beach bars and lounges
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Oahu’s best spa experience
- Fitness centre and tennis
- Pools and multiple beaches
- Activities for children and teens
- Marina for fishing and sailing
- Award-winning Oahu golf
- Indoor and outdoor Oahu wedding venues
- Magical Oahu honeymoons
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to do in Oahu
Top 7 Things to Do in Oahu
Home to Hawaii’s capital city of Honolulu, the island of Oahu swells with historic landmarks and attractions, adventures, and only-on-Oahu experiences.
Things to do in Oahu with Kids
Let Four Seasons Resort Oahu be your family's homebase. Oahu offers plenty of opportunities to keep the kids entertained.
A five-star resort community, Ko Olina encompasses 642 acres (260 hectares) on Oahu’s western coast, just 35 minutes from downtown Honolulu. The jewel in the crown of Ko Olina, Four Seasons is edged to the north by the pristine nature preserve of Lanikuhonua (“where heaven meets the earth”) and to the south by four lovely beach coves, known as the Ko Olina Lagoons. It’s a short walk to the award-winning Ko Olina Golf Club and just a few minutes’ drive to the Ko Olina Marina, Hawaii’s only private deep-draft marina – ideal for fishing and sailing expeditions.