ADVENTURES IN NATURE
- Hike the Realm of the Gods
Embark on a spiritual journey to Ka‘ena Point, a remote and scenic nature reserve that harbours some of the last vestiges of coastal sand dune habitat on the island. Ka‘ena Point is home monk seals and to one of the largest seabird colonies in the Hawaiian Islands. Here, at the westernmost tip of Oahu, Kumu Hula La`akea Perry shares stories of the Leaping Rock, long held to be a sacred place where mortal souls make the final leap into the realm of the gods. Inquire with our Concierge about the Realm of Gods excursion.
- Ma'ili Pillbox Hike
Enjoy a guided morning or sunset hike to Ma'ili Pillbox along Oahu's western coast for stunning, unobstructed views of the coastline. Inquire with our Concierge for availability.
- Mountain Adventures at Kualoa Ranch
- Including horseback riding, ATV excursions*, zipline tours and mountain biking *Due to COVID-19, Kualoa Ranch is temporarily offering the use of UTVs instead of ATVs
- Ka’aumoana – A West Oahu Ocean Sailing and Paddling Experience
Experience Ka’aumoana, an exclusive ocean activities program with sailing, paddling and snorkeling excursions centered on the Hawaiian wa’a experience. Under the direction of #FSWayfinder Nakoaokalani Prejean, experienced watermen and women guide Four Seasons guests in a multitude of safe, open ocean experiences for all ages, departing directly from Four Seasons beautiful white sand beach cove. Each ocean journey highlights the mo’omeheu Hawai’i (Hawaiian culture) and the mo’olelo (history and stories) of Oahu’s ruggedly beautiful leeward coast, led by certified ocean guides who share how traditional knowledge is practiced to protect and perpetuate the unspoiled natural beauty of West Oahu’s pristine marine environment – frequented by humpback whales, spinner dolphins and Hawaiian green sea turtles.
- Luxury yachting
Our Sea Ray SLX 400 offers ultimate luxury and style and state-of-the-art technology as you fly alongside spinner dolphins and humpback whales with views of the majestic Waianae mountain range. Feel the thrill of the ride, slow down to soak in the sunset or slip into the water from the private dropdown swim terrace where you can snorkel and swim in pristine coastal waters against the backdrop of mystical Makua Valley.
- Paddle Board
- Stand-up paddle board in Ko Olina's turquoise lagoon
- Underwater Fun
- Embark on a snorkelling adventure and discover Ko Olina's underwater world teeming with tropical reef fish
- Sunset Sail
- Explore the western coastline on a catamaran and enjoy magnificent views
Oahu’s western coastline is home to cultural storytellers, artisans, crafters and some of Hawaii’s most fascinating living legends. The exclusive #FSWayfinders program at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina showcases a collection of on-site artisan-guided workshops to immerse guests in discovering first-hand the culture and experiences of Hawaii. Workshops include lei making, hula, lauhala weaving, resin painting, astronomy and stargazing, and more.
- Stargazing and Polynesian Navigation
- Join Stars Above Hawaii for the Resort's weekly program and take in magnificent views of the moon, planets and galaxies, sharing an experience that inspired Polynesians to epic ocean voyages thousands of years ago, using only the stars to navigate.
- Shrimp Trucks
- A visit to the North Shore would not be complete without a stop at the area's famed shrimp trucks, serving up delicious eats like garlic shrimp plates.
- Shave Ice
- A colorful and tropical-flavored shave ice is considered a quintessential Hawaiian must-try for visitors and favorites include Waiola Shave Ice and Matsumoto Shave Ice.
- MALAMA HAWAII PROGRAM
Give back to our beautiful island in a meaningful way. Our Malama (“to care for”) program rewards guests who participate in selected volunteer programs during their stay. Guests can earn a certificate towards a free night on a future stay. Call us to learn more: 1 (808) 874-8000
Malama Hawaii Program Conditions
- Offer is based on a three-night minimum stay.
- One Malama Hawaii gift-certificate awarded per room.
- The reservations for the room and Malama Hawaii activity must be booked directly through the Resort.
- Complimentary night must be applied to a future stay. Future stay must be a minimum of seven nights following the receipt of Malama Hawaii gift certificate.
- Gift certificate is non-transferable.