Due to COVID-19 and constantly changing protocols, some activities and experiences may not be available. Please contact the Resort directly to ensure the availability of your selected activities.
ADVENTURES IN NATURE
- Hike the Realm of the Gods
Embark on a spiritual journey to Ka‘ena Point, a remote and scenic nature reserve that harbours some of the last vestiges of coastal sand dune habitat on the island. Here, at the westernmost tip of Oahu, Kumu Hula La`akea Perry shares stories of the Leaping Rock, long held to be a sacred place where mortal souls make the final leap into the realm of the gods.
- Ma'ili Pillbox Hike
- Enjoy a guided morning or sunset hike to Ma'ili Pillbox along Oahu's western coast for stunning, unobstructed views of the coastline. Inquire with our Concierge for availability.
- Mountain Adventures at Kualoa Ranch
- Including horseback riding, ATV excursions*, zipline tours and mountain biking *Due to COVID-19, Kualoa Ranch is temporarily offering the use of UTVs instead of ATVs
- Ka’aumoana – A West Oahu Ocean Sailing and Paddling Experience
Experience Ka’aumoana, an exclusive ocean activities program with sailing, paddling and snorkeling excursions centered on the Hawaiian wa’a experience. Under the direction of #FSWayfinder Nakoaokalani Prejean, experienced watermen and women guide Four Seasons guests in a multitude of safe, open ocean experiences for all ages, departing directly from Four Seasons beautiful white sand beach cove. Each ocean journey highlights the mo’omeheu Hawai’i (Hawaiian culture) and the mo’olelo (history and stories) of Oahu’s ruggedly beautiful leeward coast, led by certified ocean guides who share how traditional knowledge is practiced to protect and perpetuate the unspoiled natural beauty of West Oahu’s pristine marine environment – frequented by humpback whales, spinner dolphins and Hawaiian green sea turtles.
- Luxury yachting
Our Sea Ray SLX 400 offers ultimate luxury and style and state-of-the-art technology as you fly alongside spinner dolphins and humpback whales with views of the majestic Waianae mountain range. Feel the thrill of the ride, slow down to soak in the sunset or slip into the water from the private dropdown swim terrace where you can snorkel and swim in pristine coastal waters against the backdrop of mystical Makua Valley.
- Paddle Board
- Stand-up paddle board in Ko Olina's turquoise lagoon
- Underwater Fun
- Embark on a snorkeling adventure and discover Ko Olina's underwater world teeming with tropical reef fish
- Canoe Sailing
- Enjoy a day on the water in an outrigger canoe sail and explore the western coastline
Oahu’s western coastline is home to revered cultural storytellers, artisans, crafters and some of Hawaii’s most fascinating living legends. Learn to play the ukulele with Roy Sakuma, take a class with local artist Jan Tetsutani, or attend a workshop in lei making, weaving or hula dancing with renowned Kumu Hula La'akea Perry, with Ke Kai O Kahiki, during this unique and ongoing weekly series.
- Stargazing and Polynesian Navigation
- Join Stars Above Hawaii for the Resort's weekly program and take in magnificent views of the moon, planets and galaxies, sharing an experience that inspired Polynesians to epic ocean voyages thousands of years ago, using only the stars to navigate.
- Shrimp Trucks
- A visit to the North Shore would not be complete without a stop at the area's famed shrimp trucks, serving up delicious eats like garlic shrimp plates.
- Shave Ice
- A colorful and tropical-flavored shave ice is considered a quintessential Hawaiian must-try for visitors and favorites include Waiola Shave Ice and Matsumoto Shave Ice.