Casa Terrazas grants an incomparable experience of privacy and connection. Days in this spacious residence are spent soaking in the view as well as the company of those sharing it with you. The three pavilions that make up this five-bedroom house are built gracefully on the hills of the reserve, following the rolling landscape. As you walk along each pavilion’s rooftop, you will discover terraces to lounge on, a hot tub to take a dip in and a lookout with grand views of the ocean and the jungle. Allow a Four Seasons chef and dedicated staff to take care of every detail throughout your stay.
Five king beds, One rollaway or one crib per bedroom
Up to 15 guests
- 1,672 m2 (18,000 sq.ft.) of indoor and outdoor space
- Located on the reserve grounds, a 15-minute drive to the Resort
Six bathrooms, including five en suites
Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and the reserve
A modern and elegant beach house with an open layout for easy flow of sea breezes
- Nine terraces with ocean or mountain views – one with a swimming pool and two with plunge pools
- 24-hour dedicated team, including a house manager, chef and housekeeping
- Multiple open-air living and dining spaces, including a bar and barbecue
- Personal host-driven golf carts for easy transport throughout the reserve
- Media room
- Includes all in-villa meals, refreshments and snacks (excludes alcohol and meals consumed at resort restaurants)
- Personal host-driven golf cart for easy transport to the Resort’s amenities
- Choose Your Favourite Terrace
Among the hilltop residence’s nine terraces, the lower terrace features a swimming pool with 360-degree ocean views. Find two plunge pools, hammocks and multiple dining and living spaces – including a barbecue and bar area – on the others.
- Your private jungle retreat
While Casa Terrazas benefits from a secluded location on the reserve, it’s still easily accessible to the main amenities at the Resort. A dedicated host will drive you and your guests by golf cart to the Resort grounds – just a 15-minute journey.