- Connect with Your Tamarindo Travel Experts
Your Tamarindo experience begins the moment you dream of it. Share your plans, preferences and passions with our on-site team of Tamarindo Travel Experts and they will take care of every detail – from reserving your accommodation and arranging your transportation to the Resort to creating unimaginable adventures for you to enjoy within the reserve.Contact
Need to know
- Flying to Tamarindo
- Manzanillo-Costalegre International Airport (ZLO) welcomes direct commercial flights weekly from Los Angeles and Houston, daily from Mexico City and seasonally from Phoenix, Dallas and Calgary. The Resort is a 35-minute transfer from the airport, and the final 15 minutes will take you from the entrance of the Resort through the lush tropical landscape of the private nature reserve that we call our home. Our Airport Ambassadors will greet you on arrival at the airport and share insights and fun facts about Tamarindo, its history and its environment through their lens on the way to the Resort.
- An Unmatched Arrival
- Manzanillo-Costalegre International Airport (ZLO) is brilliantly equipped to welcome private flights, making your journey to our secluded paradise swift and comfortable. Our Airport Ambassadors will greet you on the airport runway and escort you directly from the runway to our private nature reserve, where the Resort awaits.
- Helicopter Arrivals
- Tamarindo is equipped with its own helicopter pad. If this is your preferred way to fly, just ask our team, who will take care of the logistics and greet you as you land at the reserve.
- Yacht to Tamarindo Beach
- Are you planning to arrive in Tamarindo by yacht? We will be expecting you at our private pier on Tamarindo Beach. Please let our team know about your arrival plans.
Let us make the arrangements
- Connecting During Your Connection
- Upgrade your Tamarindo experience as you make your way to the Resort. Our partners will greet you upon your flight’s arrival at Mexico City International Airport, granting you access to the airport’s VIP lounge during your layover and accompanying you to your departure gate for your next flight. A connection service is also available at Manzanillo-Costalegre International Airport (ZLO), making your arrival at this small airport even quicker and more efficient. Please ask our Tamarindo Travel Experts about this service provided by our partners at both airports.
- Resort Transfer Service
- Let us coordinate your transfer from the airport to the Resort. We work with several transportation partners and have a variety of vehicles for you to choose from. Our Airport Ambassadors will greet you upon arrival at the airport and join you on the 50-minute drive to the Resort. For the last 15 minutes of the drive, you will have reached the heart of our reserve, with each mile bringing you closer to Tamarindo not just in distance, but in spirit, too. As you arrive at our breathtaking lobby, La Mansión, with 360-degree views of the ocean and the reserve, you will have left the rest of the world behind.
- Private Car Rentals
- If you would like to rent a car, please ask our Tamarindo Travel Experts about available options.
- Mexico City: 50 minutes Houston: 2 hours 45 minutes Phoenix: 2 hours 56 minutes Dallas: 3 hours 12 minutes Los Angeles: 3 hours 15 minutes Calgary: 4 hours 57 minutes