- Ko Olina Marina
Located a short shuttle ride from the Resort, Ko Olina Marina is the only deep-draft marina in Hawaii. Stroll along the marina, walk out on the break for prime views of the sea, or embark on a deep-sea fishing trip or other motorized water sport.Details
- The Entertainer, a New Luxury Sports Cruiser
Our Sea Ray SLX 400 offers ultimate luxury and style and state-of-the-art technology as you fly alongside spinner dolphins and humpback whales with views of the majestic Waianae mountain range. Feel the thrill of the ride, slow down to soak in the sunset or slip into the water from the private dropdown swim terrace, where you can snorkel and swim in pristine coastal waters against the backdrop of mystical Makua Valley.
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Conquer the sea standing on your own two legs. This sport has emerged as an invigorating way to explore the waterways from a standing position, and Ko Olina’s calm lagoons offer the perfect setting.
Embark from the Ko Olina Marina to swim alongside the green sea turtles and colourful reef fish that call these waters home.
- Come Sail With Us
Embark on your own voyage on Ka'aumoana, with daily excursions departing directly from Four Seasons beautiful white sand beach cove. Available Tuesday through Saturday for up to 8 guests (adults and keiki) and for private afternoon charters.
- Dolphin tours
- Sport fishing
- Sunset cruises
- Catamaran tours
- Whale-watching cruises
- KA’AUMOANA – CANOE SAILING AND PADDLING EXPERIENCE
- Experience Ka’aumoana, an exclusive ocean activities program with sailing, paddling and snorkelling excursions centered on the Hawaiian wa’a experience. Under the direction of #FSWayfinder Nakoaokalani Prejean, experienced watermen and women guide Four Seasons guests in a multitude of safe, open ocean experiences for all ages, departing directly from Four Seasons' beautiful white sand beach cove.
- Surf Makaha Beach
- For an authentic Hawaiian experience, snag a surfing lesson from a local at Makaha Beach Park, the birthplace of surfing. Located on Oahu’s western coast, Makaha Beach lacks the crowds of more tourist-driven Waikiki Beach and North Shore beaches, but the swells are just as impressive.
- Deep-Sea Fishing
- With the Ko Olina Marina located next to the Resort, it’s easy to book a full- or half-day, deep-sea fishing adventure. Yellowfin tuna, Pacific blue marlin and mahimahi are popular catches. Let our chefs take your catch and prepare it for a perfect dinner for you and your family.