A chic-yet-warm environment that extends to a sun-filled, glass conservatory sets the stage for fine Italian cuisine. Our private, garden terrace is open for urban, al-fresco dining in the summer months.
- Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 11:30 am Saturday 7:00 am – 11:30 am Sunday 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Sunday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Monday – Saturday Noon – 2:30 pm
- Daily 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Afternoon Tea
- Monday – Saturday 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm Sunday 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Dover Sole
"Alla Mugnaia" potato terrine, spinach and confit lemon
Romuald FegerExecutive Chef
Hailing from the beautiful region of Alsace, France, Chef Romuald has seen his culinary pursuits take him on a journey around the world, including stops in the finest establishments in France, San Francisco, Bora Bora and now London. With a passion for seasonal produce, Chef Feger looks to local farms and producers to provide the fundamentals for his sensational dishes.
- Every Sunday, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Our Four Seasons Sunday Brunch combines the best of breakfast and lunch with an Italian twist, setting the perfect scene for a leisurely afternoon. Enjoy hot and cold plates, a roast-carving station, an à-la-carte menu, pastries and a free-flowing Bellini station.