Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto welcomes guests to stay with their furry friend. Enjoy a pet-friendly staycation in Kyoto.
- Welcome Amenities & Walking Map
Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto offers welcome pet biscuits handmade by the Hotel's pastry team. A map displaying pet-friendly walking areas around the Hotel will also be provided.
- offer valid for: Jul 24 2021 – Apr 30 2022
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Nightly French set-menu dinner for two served through In-Room Dining or in our Brasserie restaurant
- Daily breakfast for two served through In-Room Dining or in our Brasserie restaurant
- JPY 5,000 credit towards Hotel dining and spa treatments (excludes Sushi Wakon)
- Valet parking
- Accommodation upgrade, subject to availability at check-in
- Always included: Access to our wellness facilities (fitness centre, swimming pool and spa tub, sauna, bath and relaxation lounge)
Spacious Accommodations with your pet in mind
Some of our guest rooms feature a balcony with a refreshing breeze and plenty of space for your furry friend. Please contact us for available room categories.
Amenities that support your pet-friendly stay
Complimentary pet water bowls, trash cans, sheets, crates and more are available in your room upon request. Pet sitter services can also be arranged for a fee. Please contact us for details.
A walk to remember
Take a walk with your pet through our 800-year-old Shakusui-en pond garden and enjoy the beautiful nature Four Seasons has to offer. Leashed four-legged guests are also welcome on the terrace at the Brasserie.
Pet Fee, Consent Form & Qualifications
- A consent form must be signed for your pet to accompany you in your room
- A cleaning fee of JPY 18,975 per room (tax and service charges included) will apply
- Pets (dogs and cats only) must be fully vaccinated and weigh no more than 25 lbs. (11 kg)
- Maximum of one pet per room
Hotel & Hallway Etiquette
- Pet carts and carrying cases must be utilized outside of guest rooms
- All pets must be leashed while on the terrace at the Brasserie
- Pets are not allowed at the other on-site restaurants, spa or banquet hall
- Please do not leave pets unattended in your guest room – kindly contact concierge in advance to arrange a pet sitter