Pro-level tennis courts, a fully equipped gym and a packed roster of fitness classes are just a few of the exciting ways you’ll find to keep in shape at the Resort.
- Fitness Centre
- 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
A variety of cardio machines and weight-training equipment are on hand for optimal, full-body workouts.
- Pilates Training Centre
Certified instructors lead students of all levels through toning and strengthening Pilates training.
- Lap Pool
Dive in for a workout in our four-lane, 82-foot-(25-metre-) long lap pool, reserved exclusively for swimmers. Coaches are available for athletes of all levels and abilities.
- Five-Star Tennis Facilities
Catering to players of all levels, we offer eight Rebound Ace surface courts, a pro shop and daily lessons and clinics at our Tennis Club. Our newest addition to our tennis facility is our pickleball court, with paddle rentals available.
Other Fitness Services and Amenities
- Certified trainers on request
- Fitness classes for all levels
- Interval training circuit
- Saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and cold plunges
- Aqua fitness
- Barre lessons
Personalized Fitness Activities
- Dave Scott Triathlon Experience
- Exclusively for Four Seasons guests, try a five-day triathlon clinic with Ironman six-time champion Dave Scott. Each clinic includes personalized training and consultations focused on all triathlon disciplines.
- Daily Fitness Classes
- Our array of fitness classes will keep you motivated and in shape. Try sunrise yoga, core and balance, cardio-barre fusion, vinyasa yoga, CycleFit, Pilates mat foundations and much more, all under the guidance of our friendly trainers.
- Water Sports
- The Alaka‘i Nalu water-sports team gives lessons in stand-up paddleboarding for students of all levels. Learn open-water swimming techniques from the island’s watermen, or build strength with an outrigger-canoeing excursion along the Hawaii Island coast.