Pro-level tennis courts, a fully equipped gym and a packed roster of fitness classes are just a few of the exciting ways you’ll find to keep in shape at the Resort.
- Fitness Centre
- 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
A variety of cardio machines and weight-training equipment are on hand for optimal, full-body workouts.
- Pilates Training Centre
Certified instructors lead students of all levels through toning and strengthening Pilates training.
- Lap Pool
Dive in for a workout in our four-lane, 82-foot-(25-metre-) long lap pool, reserved exclusively for swimmers. Coaches are available for athletes of all levels and abilities.
- Five-Star Tennis Facilities
Catering to players of all levels, we offer eight Rebound Ace surface courts, a pro shop and daily lessons and clinics at our Tennis Club.
Other Fitness Services and Amenities
- Certified trainers on request
- Fitness classes for all levels
- Interval training circuit
- Saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and cold plunges
- Aqua fitness
- Barre lessons
Personalized Fitness Activities
- Dave Scott Triathlon Experience
- Exclusively for Four Seasons guests, try a five-day triathlon clinic with Ironman six-time champion Dave Scott. Each clinic includes personalized training and consultations focused on all triathlon disciplines. January 21 – 25, 2019 May 6 – 10, 2019 June 17 – 21, 2019 July 29 – August 2, 2019
- Daily Fitness Classes
- Our array of fitness classes will keep you motivated and in shape. Try sunrise yoga, core and balance, cardio-barre fusion, vinyasa yoga, CycleFit, Pilates mat foundations and much more, all under the guidance of our friendly trainers.
- Water Sports
- The Alaka‘i Nalu water-sports team gives lessons in stand-up paddleboarding for students of all levels. Learn open-water swimming techniques from the island’s watermen, or build strength with an outrigger-canoeing excursion along the Hawaii Island coast.