Exuding the comfort and ambience of a Hawaiian beach home, this versatile two-story villa offers a coveted, secluded location. Nestled among gardens at the edge of the picturesque Waiakauhi Pond, Makaloa Villa features luxurious furnishings and cultural artwork throughout the vast living space. An expansive lanai features a private pool, spa, hanging daybed swing and fire pit area, ideal for a multigenerational `ohana to enjoy.
- Downstairs master has a king bed
- Upper-level master has a king bed
- Upper-level second bedroom has two queen beds
- Fourth bedroom option has two queen beds
- Fifth bedroom option has a king bed
10 guests, including up to 5 children
- Up to 4,605 sq.ft. (interior) / Up to 428 m2 (interior)
- Behind Waiakauhi Pond, Palm Grove Crescent
- One full granite bathroom per room, plus guest powder room with shower
- Lower-level master bedroom features expansive outdoor lava rock shower and deep soaking tub
Waiakahui Pond and Pacific Ocean
Shades of green with natural accents, a handmade Makaloa mat and beautiful local art pieces
- Outdoor shower, spa and plunge pool
- Expansive indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, plus pantry
- Outdoor wet bar area
- Sliding glass pocket walls open to create a seamless indoor-outdoor feel
Three-bedroom configuration is not accessible; the fourth bedroom is accessible
Exclusive Amenities and Services
- Personalized Service
In addition to a dedicated Suite Concierge, you’ll enjoy a daily choice of USD 500 credit for food and beverages. Allow us to arrange round-trip airport transfers in an SUV, as well as pressing upon arrival with packing and unpacking service. A daily American breakfast at ‘ULU Ocean Grill is also included.
- Villa Amenities
Upon arrival, your villa welcomes you with a special VIP amenity, a private bar and Chef's selection of Sunset Welcome Pupus.
- Resort Activities
Sample everything our Resort offers with private experiences just for you. These include: a one-hour tour with a certified marine biologist; a one-hour session of yoga, Pilates or fitness instruction; a one-hour cultural activity; and a one-hour Hualalai Golf Hale experience. You also get unlimited use of our canoes and stand-up paddleboards with Alaka ‘i Nalu.