Exuding the comfort and ambience of a Hawaiian beach home, this versatile two-story villa – available with three to five bedrooms – offers a coveted, secluded location. Nestled among gardens at the edge of the picturesque Waiakauhi Pond, this villa features pocket window walls that create an indoor-outdoor living environment. Enjoy a private pool, spa, hammock and lawn all located via the expansive, open-air lanai. All bedrooms feature walk-in closets and downstairs bathrooms include exotic outdoor lava-rock showers. A recently added second-level master bedroom, additional bedroom and open living space with interior stair access complement this unique villa.
- One king bed, plus sofabed
- Second bedroom has two queen beds
- Third bedroom has king bed, plus sofabed
- Upper-level master has a king bed
- Upper-level second bedroom has a king bed, plus sofabed
10 guests, including up to 5 children
- Up to 4,605 sq.ft. (interior) / Up to 428 m2 (interior)
- Behind Waiakauhi Pond, Palm Grove Crescent
- One full granite bathroom per room, plus guest powder room with shower
- Master bedroom features expansive outdoor lava rock shower
Waiakahui Pond and Pacific Ocean
Shades of green with natural accents, a handmade Makaloa mat and beautiful local art pieces
- Three, four or five bedrooms
- Outdoor shower, spa and plunge pool
- Spacious living room, dining room, pantry and office
- Walls of windows open to create an indoor-outdoor feel
Three-bedroom configuration is not accessible; four and five-bedroom configurations are accessible
Exclusive Amenities and Services
- Personalized Service
In addition to a dedicated Suite Concierge, you’ll enjoy a daily choice of USD 500 credit for food and beverages, golf for two, or two, 50-minute Swedish massages at the Spa. Allow us to arrange round-trip airport transfers in an SUV, as well as pressing upon arrival with packing and unpacking service. A daily American breakfast at ‘ULU Ocean Grill is also included.
- Villa Amenities
Upon arrival, your villa welcomes you with a special amenity, a tropical-flower arrangement, a deluxe fruit basket and high-speed internet, as well as a lei for each guest and a bottle of Champagne. In addition to a daily amenity from Chef, we’ll set a private dinner for two on your lanai or another outdoor location of your choice.
- Resort Activities
Sample everything our Resort offers with private experiences just for you. These include: a one-hour tour with a certified marine biologist; a one-hour session of yoga, Pilates or fitness instruction; a mixology or cooking class; a one-hour cultural activity; and, a one-hour shopping experience. You also get unlimited use of our canoes and stand-up paddleboards with Alaka ‘i Nalu.