Situated on a beachfront central location just steps from the relaxing waters of the Pacific, this expansive villa features ground-level accommodations with a second-level open living space and sun deck. A spacious indoor living and dining area lead to a furnished outdoor lanai boasting a private pool and spa. A luxurious daybed overlooks the pool, and a private firepit inspires evenings with cocktails to accompany a front-row view to spectacular Kona sunsets.
- Master bedroom has a king bed
- Second bedroom has two queen beds
- Third bedroom option has king bed
6 guests, including up to 2 children
- Up to 3,740 sq.ft. (interior) / Up to 347 m2 (interior)
- Between Seashell and Beach Tree Crescents
Each room features one full granite bathroom and outdoor lava rock shower, plus guest powder room with shower
Unobstructed Pacific Ocean view
Slate floors, natural hardwood trim and beautiful local art pieces
- One, two or three bedrooms
- Wraparound terrace with private outdoor spa, pool and foot shower
- Direct beach access
- Unobstructed ocean views
- Bedrooms are located on opposite sides of the villa for privacy
- Each bedroom opens to the lanai and features a large walk-in closet and a granite bathroom with outdoor lava-rock shower
Exclusive Amenities and Services
- Personalized Service
In addition to a dedicated Suite Concierge, you’ll enjoy a daily choice of USD 500 credit for food and beverages. Allow us to arrange round-trip airport transfers in an SUV, as well as pressing upon arrival with packing and unpacking service. A daily American breakfast at ‘ULU Ocean Grill is also included.
- Villa Amenities
Upon arrival, your villa welcomes you with a special VIP amenity, a private bar and Chef's selection of Sunset Welcome Pupus.
- Resort Activities
Sample everything our Resort offers with private experiences just for you. These include: a one-hour tour with a certified marine biologist; a one-hour session of yoga, Pilates or fitness instruction; a one-hour cultural activity; and a one-hour Hualalai Golf Hale experience. You also get unlimited use of our canoes and stand-up paddleboards with Alaka ‘i Nalu.