The most prestigious accommodation at the Resort, this majestic two-story villa is housed in a stand-alone bungalow set directly on the oceanfront. Enjoy expansive indoor and outdoor living and dining spaces, complete with a spacious lanai featuring a private spa and sweeping views of the Pacific – a perfect location to watch the seasonal migration of Humpback whales.
- Downstairs master has a king bed
- Upper-level master has a king bed
- Third bedroom has two queen beds
- Fourth bedroom has a king bed, plus a pull-out sofabed
8 guests, including up to 5 children
- Up to 5,253 sq.ft. (interior) / Up to 488 m2 (interior)
- Palm Grove Crescent
- One full granite bathroom per bedroom, plus guest powder room with shower
- Master bedroom features expansive outdoor lava rock shower
Unobstructed Pacific Ocean view
Slate floors, natural hardwood trim and beautiful local art pieces
- Direct walk-out beach access
- Private spa on ground-floor lanai
- Unobstructed ocean views
- Expansive living and dining room, plus pantry
- The upper-level master bedroom and living spaces comprises full second floor of the villa for maximum privacy
Exclusive Amenities and Services
- Personalized Service
In addition to a dedicated Suite Concierge, you’ll enjoy a daily choice of USD 500 credit for food and beverages, golf for two, or two, 50-minute Swedish massages at the Spa. Allow us to arrange round-trip airport transfers in an SUV, as well as pressing upon arrival with packing and unpacking service. A daily American breakfast at ‘ULU Ocean Grill is also included.
- Villa Amenities
Upon arrival, your villa welcomes you with a special amenity, a tropical-flower arrangement, a deluxe fruit basket and high-speed internet, as well as a lei for each guest and a bottle of Champagne. In addition to a daily amenity from Chef, we’ll set a private dinner for two on your lanai or another outdoor location of your choice.
- Resort Activities
Sample everything our Resort offers with private experiences just for you. These include: a one-hour tour with a certified marine biologist; a one-hour session of yoga, Pilates or fitness instruction; a mixology or cooking class; a one-hour cultural activity; and, a one-hour shopping experience. You also get unlimited use of our canoes and stand-up paddleboards with Alaka ‘i Nalu.