Reminiscent of a bustling European market hall, this show-stopping buffet is an international bazaar of foods, flavours and cuisines, all prepared à la minute at interactive, live cooking stations.
- Daily, 6:30 am – 10:30 am – Adult – KRW 60,500 / Child – KRW 30,250
- Weekdays, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm – Adult – KRW 108,000 / Child – KRW 54,000
- Daily, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm – Weekdays: Adult – KRW 118,000 / Child – KRW 59,000 Weekends: Adult – KRW 128,000 / Child – KRW 64,000
- Weekend Brunch
- Saturday & Sunday, 11:30 am – 3:00 pm – Adult – KRW 118,000 / Child - KRW 59,000
- Please note
- Hours are subject to change due to government guidelines.
- Fresh Lobster
Let our chefs prepare you a fresh lobster cooked to order
Food tends to just sit at buffet restaurants. Our specialty is à la minute, with chefs at the live stations happy to engage guests and take special requests. It really sets us apart.Jaeyoung Lee Executive Chef
More Dining Options
Our Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant brings the grandeur of Shanghai’s swinging 1920s to modern Seoul, using premium ingredients, unique presentations and Chef de Cuisine Koo Kwok Fai’s authentic recipes to delight your senses.
Sun-drenched marble walls, gleaming metal accents and cognac leather banquettes perfectly match the contemporary renditions of classic southern Italian dishes you’ll find here, each prepared with passion and showmanship in our open kitchen.
Exotic, glamorous and steeped in the worldly romance of its namesake bon vivant, the legendary Charles H. Baker, this intimate bar discreetly hidden away on our lower level is where cocktail connoisseurs go to find the perfect drink.
Whether you want to share a romantic dinner in the privacy of your room or suite, need to host an impromptu meeting or are just looking for a quiet evening in, our extensive, in-room menu offers just what you’re looking for, day or night.