Reminiscent of a bustling European market hall, this show-stopping buffet is an international bazaar of foods, flavours and cuisines, all prepared à la minute at interactive, live cooking stations.
- 6:30 am – 10:30 am 50,000 (Adult)
- 11:30 am – 2:30 pm 95,000 (Adult)
- Sun - Thuㅣ5:30 pm – 9:30 pm Fri - Sat (1st seating)ㅣ5:30 pm – 7:30 pm Fri - Sat (2nd seating)ㅣ8:00 pm – 10:00 pm 118,000 (Adult)
- Weekend Brunch
- 1st seatingㅣ11:30 am – 1:30 pm 2nd seatingㅣ2:00 pm – 4:00 pm 111,000 (Adult)
- * Children (49 months to elementary schooler)
- 50% of Adult price applied
Private Dining Room
- Fresh Lobster
Let our chefs prepare you a fresh lobster cooked to order
Food tends to just sit at buffet restaurants. Our specialty is à la minute, with chefs at the live stations happy to engage guests and take special requests. It really sets us apart.Jaeyoung Lee Executive Chef
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays from 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
Start your brunch at The Market Kitchen with a complimentary glass of Cremant and all-you-can-eat grilled lobster.