Reminiscent of a bustling European market hall, this show-stopping buffet is an international bazaar of foods, flavours and cuisines, all prepared à la minute at interactive, live cooking stations.
- Daily, 6:30 am – 10:30 am – Adult – KRW 69,300 / Child – KRW 34,650
- Weekdays, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm – Adult – KRW 160,000 / Child – KRW 80,000
- Daily, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm – Adult – KRW 180,000 / Child – KRW 90,000
- Weekend Brunch
- Saturday & Sunday, 11:30 am – 3:00 pm – Adult – KRW 180,000 / Child – KRW 90,000
- December 23–25 & 30–31
- Adult – KRW 195,000 / Child – KRW 97,500
- Children ages 6 and under
- Free as a part of the Four Seasons Asia Pacific Family Travel Campaign (in-house guests only). Valid through December 23, 2023.
- Children ages 4 to 12
- Half off adult pricing
- Dress code
- Smart casual; long pants and closed-toe shoes required for gentlemen No sportswear, sandals, flip-flops or slippers
- Fresh Lobster
Let our chefs prepare you a fresh lobster cooked to order
Food tends to just sit at buffet restaurants. Our specialty is à la minute, with chefs at the live stations happy to engage guests and take special requests. It really sets us apart.Jerome Deconinck Executive Chef
More Dining Options
BoccalinoSun-drenched marble walls, gleaming metal accents and cognac leather banquettes perfectly match the contemporary renditions of classic southern Italian dishes you’ll find here, each prepared with passion and showmanship in our open kitchen.
Yu YuanOur renowned Cantonese restaurant brings the grandeur of Shanghai’s swinging 1920s to modern Seoul, showcasing the flavours of the region with local, seasonal ingredients; distinctive culinary presentations and authentic recipes to delight your senses.
Charles H.Exotic, glamorous and steeped in the worldly romance of its namesake bon vivant, the legendary Charles H. Baker, this intimate bar discreetly hidden away on our lower level is where cocktail connoisseurs go to find the perfect drink.
In-Room DiningWhether you want to share a romantic dinner in the privacy of your room or suite, need to host an impromptu meeting or are just looking for a quiet evening in, our extensive, in-room menu offers just what you’re looking for, day or night.
OULOUL pays homage to the ever-changing identity of after-hours Seoul. This late-night contemporary bar is an artful exploration of the city’s traditional history, the turn of the century, and of today and beyond, where Korean specialties and seasonal drinks are served alongside bar bites crafted by world-class chefs.