97 Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03183, Korea
Steps from Seoul’s most venerable historic sites and neighbourhoods, yet entrenched in the modern central business district, our Hotel puts you right in the heart of South Korea’s pulsing capital city. Go sightseeing at nearby Bukchon Hanok Traditional Village or Sejong Cultural Center 5, shop the high-end boutiques in the Myeong-Dong Shopping District, or explore the beautiful grounds of Gyeongbokgung Palace, located just a few blocks away.
Need to Know
- Public Transportation
- Seoul provides an excellent public-transit system. From the airport, you can take Seoul Subway Line 5 in the direction of Sangil-dong or Macheon stations and disembark at Gwanghwamun Station. Our Hotel is just a three-minute walk away.
- Airport Limousine Bus
- The Airport Limousine Bus #6002 is also available within a one-minute walking distance of the Hotel. Please contact concierge for more details, including bus departure time. KRW 16,000 per person. Cash recommended.
- Address in Korean
- For your convenience, please see the Hotel’s name and address provided here in Korean. This address may be shown to taxi drivers or used for other transportation needs. 03183 서울 종로구 새문안로 97
Let us make the arrangements
- Airport Meet and Greet
- We can arrange for our airport representative to meet you at the arrival lounge and escort you to your waiting vehicle.
- Limousine and Car Rental Service
- To make your arrival and departures a little less hectic, let us arrange for a private limousine to take you to and from the airport. We also can help make arrangements for a car rental if you prefer.