FENG SHUI BEAUTY SEMINAR
"Energy unleashed" is the theme for international celebrity stylist Billy Yamaguchi Salon at Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre. Celebrated for introducing feng shui to hair styling, Yamaguchi’s signature consultations focus on the five elements – fire, earth, metal, water and wood – drawing on an individual’s core energy to inspire colours and styles that naturally complement features and reflect inner beauty.
Please join Billy Yamaguchi at the Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre for a complimentary Feng Shui Beauty Seminar to learn about You. Billy Yamaguchi will be also accepting appointments at the same time.
Please RSVP for the Feng Shui Beauty Seminar to Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre at ext. 3200 or call 808-679-3200.
- THE ART OF HAIR
- Our team of designer artists creates a unique beauty experience that includes a signature feng shui consultation. Based upon the five elements of metal, earth, fire, water and wood, they determine which colours and styles complement your features and reflect your inner beauty.
- THE ART OF NAILS
- When your nails look great, you feel better. Having good nail care habits is a reflection of a healthy lifestyle and positive image that carries through to all you do. We clean and groom nails for either a natural look or one that is colourfully polished.
- THE ART OF MAKEUP
- Designed for long-lasting coverage and a flawless finish, our makeup artists enhance your beauty with a natural look or one that’s camera-ready for weddings and special occasions.
- THE ART OF LOVE
- The beauty of your special day begins with love and harmony. Feng shui is about harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment. Our team of experts is well-versed in the needs of a bridal party to help everyone look and feel their best.
- Good Karma Pedicure
- Enjoy the pleasures of a foot soak in warm, sake-infused water as cool water, like a mountain spring, gently flows over your legs and feet. A lucky bamboo massage and yin yang gel promotes good karma, happiness and prosperity.
- 80 Minutes
- USD 130
- Feng Shui Manicure / Pedicure
- Gracefully direct your energy with well-manicured hands and feet. These traditional nail services add the finishing touch to being beautifully well-groomed, while giving you a sense of peaceful harmony.
- 50 Minutes
- USD 70 - 90
- Green Tea Manicure / Pedicure
- Balance your yin and yang with a luxurious treatment that begins with a Japanese tea service. A soy milk soak, green tea clay mask and green tea lotion massage amplifies your positive chi (energy force).
- 50 Minutes
- USD 70 - 90
- Hayaku Manicure
- When you need it done quickly, a hayaku (Japanese for "faster") manicure will leave your nails expertly groomed. You’ll quickly be out the door and on your way to enjoy the rest of your day.
- 25 Minutes
- USD 55