Luxury Beach Houses
Steps from the water’s edge and offering sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea and sister island St. Kitts, four gingerbread-trimmed beach cottages stand alongside the sandy shores of Pinney’s Beach. Paying homage to the region’s rich history and culture, each beach cottage’s name is inspired by native music and dance – Calypso, Merengue, Reggae and Soca. Ideal for couples in search of an intimate escape, a celebratory weekend chateau for close friends, or a family gathering for up to four, the beach houses check all the boxes for secluded serenity. These luxury Caribbean beach houses are available for daily rental, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Please note: We recommend up to four guests per cabana but can arrange for up to six guests. However, each additional guest is USD 100 per person.
Each beach house includes:
- 200 square feet of space
- Covered living room with couch and dining table nook
- Telephone (room service please!)
- Open-air sun deck with chaise lounges
- Complete entertainment centre, including a flat screen TV, DVD player, video on-demand and iHome station
- Complimentary use of DVDs, books and games
- Choice of newspapers and magazines
- Refreshing amenities with a local twist
- Complimentary suncare products
Private Sunset Dinner
Extend your day at the beach and enjoy a private sunset dinner at the Cabana. Menu is planned on arrival, with one of our chefs. Prices start at USD 95 per person for 3 courses. Dinner set-up fee is waived if beach house is booked for the day. Price does not include server fee, taxes and service charge.