Just south of the equator, discover islands awash with the lush greenery of nature and edged by some of the world’s most picturesque beaches. In this island nation archipelago, the inner islands are formed from the oldest mid-oceanic granite on Earth, while the outer islands comprise a series of low-lying coral atolls, surrounded by incredible coral reefs and thriving ocean waters.
Our two Resorts offer uniquely different yet complementary experiences. Combine the granitic main island of Mahé with a discovery of Desroches in the Outer Amirantes, or simply remain in one place. Whatever your choice, allow us to provide the perfect setting for your time in our Indian Ocean paradise.
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Set in a natural amphitheatre, the horseshoe-shaped Petite Anse bay frames the sunset each evening, while fruit bats soar above the jungle-rich hillside. Stay in one of the Resort’s luxuriously appointed pool villas, suites or multi-bedroom residences, rejuvenate at our award-winning hilltop Spa, choose from three international restaurants or while away blissful days on the beach.Learn more
- Treetop villas overlooking Petite Anse beach in 170 acres of tropical hillsides above ancient granite rocks
- Private infinity pool facing the Indian Ocean at every Villa, Suite and multi-bedroom Residence
- Resort just a 30-minute drive from the airport; all foreign nationals granted visa-free access to the destination
- Dining choice of three restaurants, two bars and a range of themed dining evenings
- On-site marine education, with WiseOceans, Surf lessons by Tropicsurf and a selection of non-motorized water sports, including kayaking, pedalo riding and snorkelling
- Award-winning hilltop Spa with a resident naturopathic doctor, plus a dedicated wellness programme
- Weddings perfect for small bespoke ceremonies for up to 20 guests
- Kids For All Seasons ‘Pti Torti’ kids’ club
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island
Escape to our island retreat, hidden in the outer reaches of the Seychelles. Just six kilometres long and one kilometre wide – with only one Resort on the entire island – Desroches delivers absolute freedom and unrivalled privacy. With 14 kilometres of beaches to discover, and home to world-class fishing and diving, adventure is never more than a stone’s throw away.Learn More
- The only resort on Desroches Island, a 35-minute flight southwest of Mahé, the main island of Seychelles (domestic flights operate twice daily)
- A remarkably spacious island, encompassing 402 hectares (933 acres) and edged by 14 kilometres (nine miles) of white sand beaches, with 15 km of cycling paths
- Just 71 accommodations, including Bungalows, Villas, Suites and multi-bedroom Residences – each with private pool, beach access and a lush garden for enhanced privacy
- Two restaurants, two bars and a deli for takeaway picnics and children’s treats
- Prime destination for fishing and diving, with on-site Blue Safari team of specialists, and Marine Education with WiseOceans
- Organic Circle of Connection spa with five treatment suites and a beauty salon
- Home to over 100 Aldabra Giant Tortoises, bred and supported by the Island Conservation Society
- Castaway Centre as the hub of the island’s activities, with water sports equipment, beach volleyball and a teen centre
Two Resorts, One Discovery
- Ocean Adventures
Famous for its abundance of rich and varied marine life, Seychelles is a dream location for ocean discoveries. From stand-up paddleboarding in Petite Anse bay to exploring world-class dive sites off Desroches with Blue Safari or experiencing a guided snorkel with a WiseOceans Marine Educator, your ocean adventure awaits.
- Connect to Wellness
Let our expert Spa teams guide you on a personalized discovery of well-being. Connect to your inner self during Mountain Meditation at Four Seasons Seychelles, or dissolve tensions during our signature Rhythms of Desroches ritual at the Circle of Connection Spa.
- Unforgettable Dining
By day, cycle off with your picnic from the Deli in Desroches to find your very own stretch of secluded beach, and by evening, watch the sunset at the Lighthouse Lounge. In Mahé, sample Japanese delights at Koi, a taste of the Mediterranean in the poolside restaurant of Kannel or dine barefoot by candlelight in a magical beach dinner.
- Your Home Away from Home
For treasured family moments or celebrations with friends, our multi-bedroom Residence Villas provide the perfect setting in which to relax and enjoy precious time together.Details