Two Resorts, One Discovery.
Whether it’s the rugged natural beauty of Mahé, or the 9 miles of beaches that encircle secluded Desroches Island, choose the Four Seasons Resort that suits your vacation style, or combine a stay at both with convenient connections to/from Seychelles international airport.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Desroches
- Situated in the Indian Ocean among a cluster of pristine coral atolls, just a 35-minute flight southwest of the nation’s largest island, Mahé.
- All accommodation types feature spacious terraces and private pools, with direct access to the beach
- From jungle trail running, to coral reef snorkel adventures, Desroches offers more than 70 unique activities above and beneath the waves.
- With over 9 miles of white-sand beaches as your personal playground, you’ll feel like you’ve discovered your own private tropical paradise.
- Our Kids for All Seasons programme is the perfect base for younger guests and will leave them feeling like island explorers.
- Reach deep relaxation surrounded by exotic flora and fauna, with a natural sense of tranquillity that soothes body and mind.
- With its own private runway, Desroches is linked by a 35-minute scenic flight from Mahé, departing from Seychelles International Airport (SEZ).
- Host spectacular events with family, friends or colleagues and have the lush forests and picture-perfect beaches practically to yourselves.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Situated in sunset-facing Petite Anse bay on the southwest coast of the main island of Mahé, with convenient air access for international travellers.
- All accommodation types feature sunken bathtubs and private pools and are nestled among the lush tropical hillside.
- Located at the uppermost point of the Resort and crowned with Mahé’s most spectacular views, let Le Syel Spa change your perspective of wellbeing.
- The pristine shores of our sheltered, horseshoe-shaped bay are perfect for relaxing, exploring the water or trying out new sports.
- This lush tropical hideaway is the ideal setting for wedding celebrations that will live long in the memory.
- From marine education, to beachfront yoga sessions, an endless selection of unique activities await you on land and at sea.
- A Discovery of Nature
Whether exploring the tranquil shores of Desroches Island by stand-up paddleboard, or accommpanying our Yogi to a secluded spot on the mountain for a sunset yoga session overlooking Petite Anse bay, embrace a connection with nature and grow closer to the world around you.
- Four Seasons Private Retreats
Combining legendary personalized Four Seasons service with the privacy and space of a luxury home, on both Mahé and Desroches Islands our luxury stand-alone residences provide the perfect setting for group getaways or extended stays, enhanced by curated local experiences.
- Unique dining experiences
Let your taste buds explore a variety of textures and flavours as you gaze out across the lush tropical hillsides of Mahé, or enjoy sunset dining with the sand between your toes, as you explore a world of gastronomic delights on the shores of Desroches Island.
- Twice the Paradise - A Seychelles Discovery
- Stay seven nights at our remote paradise on Desroches Island and receive two complimentary nights at our sister resort, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles.