Need to Know
- Getting to Desroches
- Our island features its own private runway, adjoining the Resort, and is linked by a 35-minute scenic flight from Mahé. Flight connections to Desroches depart from the Domestic Terminal of Seychelles International Airport (SEZ). If arriving from an international flight connection, you’ll be greeted by a Four Seasons representative who will escort you to check-in for your inter-island flight. The flight is operated by Islands Development Company LTD (IDC), with all bookings processed only by our Four Seasons reservations team.
- Planning Your Connections
- Depending on international flight connections for arrival or departure, some guests may need to spend a night at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, located on Mahé, just 30 minutes from Seychelles International Airport. If you’d like, we can also help plan a combination stay so that you can experience the wonders of Mahé and Desroches during your time with us on the islands. Book our Twice the Paradise – A Seychelles Discovery Offer to enjoy two complimentary nights at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles when staying for seven nights or more in Desroches.
- All foreign nationals visiting Seychelles are granted visa-free access. You must be in a possession of a valid passport, return or onward ticket, proof of accommodation and sufficient funds.
- Cellular Network
- Please note that there is no cellular network on Desroches Island. Calls may be placed through the landline connection or via the Wi-Fi network.
- Desroches Medical Clinic
- Wonderfully remote, but with 24/7 access to medical attention – allow us to offer you peace of mind during your stay on Desroches Island. In collaboration with ResortDoc, we have a qualified German doctor on call at all times. In our small but well-equipped Desroches Medical Clinic, you can expect international level first aid, emergency medicine and equipment, including vital monitoring, defibrillator and oxygen, instruments for anesthesia and small surgeries, ECG, spirometry and even ultrasound. In case of any medical condition, please feel free to book an appointment or ask for a room visit via reception. Charges apply.
SCHEDULED FLIGHTS TO/FROM DESROCHES ISLAND
- April 20 – May 10, 2023: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate daily with the exception of Wednesday April 26 and Friday April 28, 2023.
- May 11 – June 27, 2023: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- June 29 – July 10, 2023: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- July 11 – August 20, 2023: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- August 21 – October 9, 2023: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- October 10 – November 5, 2023: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate daily except for Wednesdays.
- November 5 – 26, 2023: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- November 27 – December 20, 2023: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- December 21, 2023 – January 8, 2024: Round-trip scheduled flights will operate daily.
Flights on the above dates, except for Sundays, will run at the same time as the Thursday/Saturday scheduled flights.
Should you wish to arrive or depart on an alternative day of the week, it is possible to book a private charter. Please contact our Reservations team for details.
Flight timings may change on short notice, therefore, we recommend reconfirming your flight departure time with our team upon booking.
|Mahé to Desroches||Thursday and Saturday||10:30 am||11:10 am|
|Desroches to Mahé||Thursday and Saturday||11:30 am||12:10 pm|
|Mahé to Desroches||Sunday||11:30 am||12:10 pm|
|Desroches to Mahé||Sunday||12:30 pm||1:10 pm|
|RETURN FLIGHT MAHÉ – DESROCHES – MAHÉ||PER ADULT||PER CHILD (2 – 12 YEARS)||PER INFANT (1 – 23 MONTHS, SITTING ON A PARENT’S LAP)|
|AUGUST 1 – DECEMBER 23, 2022 AND JANUARY 9, 2023 – DECEMBER 23, 2023||EUR 430||EUR 375||Complimentary|
|DECEMBER 24, 2022 – JANUARY 8, 2023 AND DECEMBER 24, 2023 – JANUARY 8 , 2024||EUR 700||EUR 600||Complimentary|
All fares are subject to 15% local VAT. Passengers are required to check in a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the flight departure. Total luggage allowance is 30 kg (66 lb.) per paying passenger. Please contact our on-site reservations specialists or your travel advisor for further flight schedule details. Flight operation is subject to weather conditions, and schedules may change.
- Seychelles International Airport (SEZ)
- Travel Time
- 35 minutes by plane