- Through a range of fun and educational indoor and outdoor activities, kids ages 5 to 12 can get to know our beautiful island. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance, as space is limited.
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Programming will be available only with confirmed reservations.
- Kids For All Seasons
Through a range of organized indoor and outdoor activities, kids ages 5 to 12 can get to know our beautiful island. Children are welcome during the day at any time, while evening events such as stargazing, relay events at the torchlit luau grounds and themed nights are offered seasonally.
- Hoolauna Hawaiian Crafts
Learn more about the rich variety of Hawaiian crafts and culture with a complimentary daily program of demonstrations such as Kapala (stamping on cards), hula and ukulele, lauhala bracelet weaving, lei making, poi preparation and more.
- Kids Yoga
Kids For All Seasons yoga encourages children to experience how their breath and body move together in a fun-filled way. Yoga games, mindfulness activities, music and stories promote strength, flexibility, coordination and body awareness.
Experience Lanai Together
- Junior Golf
Enjoy complimentary rentals and access to the driving range of Manele Golf Course to swing a few strokes together. Or view the online calendar for events such as Mini-Manele or Disc Golf for fun on the greens for all ages.
- Lanai Adventure Centre
Traverse over 70 obstacles in a two-tiered adventure tower according to your comfort level and desired level of difficulty. Or soar seated or in the superman position on the zip line course with sweeping views of Kaiholena Gulch. For children ages 4 and up, the Kids Course offers self-guided exploration through a series of different obstacles.
- Carriage Rides
Tour a plantation town in a private carriage drawn by shire horses, a family-friendly breed similar to Clydesdales that are known for their laid-back demeanor. This 60-minute private ride begins in Lanai City, where you’ll circle Dole Park, and ends at Lanai Ranch at Koele, home to the Resort’s horses and Ranch dog, Spur.
Have fun with family during a game of pickleball, a racquet sport combining elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Enjoy the smaller court and the excitement during a quick volley exchange, or join our tennis pro for a beginner class to learn the basics of the game.
- Rancher Experience
Venture upcountry via our resort shuttle or Jeep and spend time with the Ranch’s miniature horses, donkeys and goats. Pet or groom the miniature horses as our wranglers tell stories about Koele and the “paniolo” (cowboy) culture on Lanai. Pack a picnic lunch to enjoy in the pasture or book a cart ride for the children.
Activities For Adventurous Families
- Whale Watching
- Horseback riding
- Stargazing at On-site Observatory
- Cultural Tours and Classes
- Complimentary On-Site Activities
- Visit our Resort’s rescue birds and “talk story” with Resident Uncle Bruno, or receive food from our Lanai Ambassadors to feed the koi fish. From shuffleboard to complimentary snorkelling gear and cultural classes, our Resort offers plenty of fun activities to keep the whole family entertained.
- Put us in charge for the day (or night). With advance notice, our Resort can arrange reliable babysitting services for your little ones. We will do everything possible to accommodate requests on short notice. Please note, an hourly fee applies for this service.
- Children’s Amenities
- Treats make travelling even more fun. Before your stay, provide us with the names and ages of your children so that we can be ready with the following amenities: A welcome surprise Child-size bathrobes Complimentary baby and children’s toiletries (Diapers, Wipes, shampoo and Hanging door sign) Children’s menus In-room baby-proofing Pack ’n’ Plays