Just a quick ferry trip from Maui, plane ride from Honolulu, or charter air service on Lanai Air from Maui, Hawaii or Oahu, Lanai is Hawaii’s smallest, publicly accessible inhabited island in the chain. In the uplands, you’ll find mist-shrouded mountains and forests of Cook Island pines where wild deer roam. White-sand beaches and red lava cliffs dominate the coastline, while clear Pacific waters host a rich marine ecosystem. Our idyllic Resort sits on the southeastern shore, overlooking Hulopoe Bay, and is just a 20-minute drive from Lanai City, a charming former plantation town with no stoplights and a friendly, laid-back vibe.
Need to Know
- Private Charters with Lanai Air
- Bypass the airport wait with direct Private Air Service from Honolulu. Parties of two to eight passengers can enjoy private air charters on Lanai Air with frequent, daily flights.
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai Guest Lounge
- While waiting for your flight to Lanai, enjoy comfortable seating and complimentary amenities, including a selection of food and beverages, tablets, Wi-Fi access, charging stations, newspapers, magazines and hi-def televisions. Also at this welcoming guest lounge, located in the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in the Honolulu Overseas Terminal, are special amenities for children. A Lanai Airport Lounge Ambassador can assist with your check-in, as well as with reservations for dining and Resort activities. Open from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm For more information, please call the Airport Lounge at +1 (808) 565-2291
- Island Resort Shuttle
- Visit the charming town of Lanai City, courtesy of our complimentary, luxury Resort shuttles. Shuttles run hourly from Lanai City and the Resort. Reservations are required; please call the Ambassador Desk (ext. 2390) or Bell Stand (ext. 2383) for a schedule and to reserve a seat.
- The Expeditions passenger ferry offers daily services between Lahaina, Maui and the Manele Small Boat Harbor on Lanai, just a three-minute drive from the Resort. The scenic ferry ride is 45 minutes, and there are five round-trip ferries throughout the day. Reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure are required and can be booked online or by calling 1-800-695-2624.
Let us make the arrangements
- Resort Transfer Service
- Complimentary, shared, luxury shuttle service is included with all reservations. This includes arrival and departure transfers and intra-island shuttles, as well as activity and golf shuttles to and from the Resort. Those booking an Ohana Suite or higher accommodation category will receive upgraded arrival and departure transfers in our private Mercedes-Benz SUV. You will be greeted on arrival at the airport or harbour by a uniformed Resort representative. Luggage will be tagged and transported while you are escorted to your transfer vehicle, which will take you to Lanai. For all island arrivals and departures, transportation services must be arranged with the Resort at least 72 hours in advance Private arrival and departure options are also available for a fee
- Select Your Own Vehicle from our Rental Fleet
- Let our Lanai Ambassadors assist in booking a vehicle from the Four Seasons Resort Lanai Rental Fleet to explore our 90,000-acre island destination. Remember that only 30 miles (48 kilometres) of Lanai’s roads are paved, so for serious exploring, a four-wheel-drive vehicle is in order. Choose from Jeeps and luxury cars (Toyota 4Runners, Land Cruisers), starting from USD 225 per 24-hour period.