- Elevate Your Lanai Experience
Enjoy round-trip luxury flights on Lanai Air when you stay in any room or any suite. Lanai Air, operated by Western Aircraft, Inc., offers luxury air service between Honolulu and the island of Lanai. Daily flights, seamless transfers and ground services at the airport and Resort offer a luxurious and convenient way to begin your exclusive island adventure. See details below.Details
Just a quick charter flight on Lanai Air from Oahu, Lanai is Hawaii’s smallest, publicly accessible inhabited island in the chain. In the uplands, you’ll find mist-shrouded mountains and forests of Cook Island pines where wild deer roam. White-sand beaches and red lava cliffs dominate the coastline, while clear Pacific waters host a rich marine ecosystem. Our idyllic Resort sits on the southeastern shore, overlooking Hulopoe Bay, and is just a 20-minute drive from Lanai City, a charming former plantation town with no stoplights and a friendly, laid-back vibe.
THE PRIVATE SUITE AT LAX
Need to Know
- Fly with Lanai Air
- Bypass the airport wait with direct air service to Lanai from Honolulu. Lanai Air, operated by Western Aircraft, Inc., offers frequent, daily flights, seamless transfers and ground services at the airport and Resort. BOOK BY November 30, 2021, TO ENJOY ROUND-TRIP LUXURY FLIGHTS ON LANAI AIR WITH YOUR STAY IN ANY ROOM OR SUITE (TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY). AS ALWAYS, SHARED ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE, INTRA-ISLAND, AND ACTIVITY AND GOLF SHUTTLES ARE COMPLIMENTARY WITH ALL STAYS. OFFER MUST BE BOOKED BY November 30, 2021 for arrival by April 30, 2022. (TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY) RESERVATION MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
- Island Resort Shuttle
- Visit the charming town of Lanai City, courtesy of our complimentary, luxury Resort shuttles. Shuttles run hourly from Lanai City and the Resort. Reservations are required; please call the Ambassador Desk (ext. 2390) or Bell Stand (ext. 2383) for a schedule and to reserve a seat.
- The Expeditions passenger ferry offers services between Lahaina, Maui and the Manele Small Boat Harbor on Lanai, just a three-minute drive from the Resort. The scenic ferry ride is 45 minutes. Reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure are required and can be booked online or by calling +1 (800) 695-2624.
Let us make the arrangements
- Resort Transfer Service
- Complimentary, shared, luxury shuttle service is included with all reservations. This includes arrival and departure transfers and shuttles around the island, as well as activity and golf shuttles to and from the Resort. Those booking an Ohana Suite or higher accommodation category will receive upgraded arrival and departure transfers in our private Mercedes-Benz SUV. You will be greeted on arrival at the airport or harbour by a uniformed Resort representative. Luggage will be tagged and transported while you are escorted to your transfer vehicle, which will take you to Lanai. For all island arrivals and departures, transportation services must be arranged with the Resort at least 72 hours in advance Private arrival and departure options are also available for a fee
- Select Your Own Vehicle from our Rental Fleet
- Let our Lanai Experience Planners assist in booking a Jeep to explore our 90,000-acre island destination. Remember that only 30 miles (48 kilometres) of Lanai’s roads are paved, so for serious exploring, a four-wheel-drive vehicle is in order. Rates from USD 225 per 24-hour period.