- Elevate Your Lanai Experience
Enjoy round-trip luxury flights on Lanai Air when you stay in any room or any suite. Lanai Air, operated by Western Aircraft, Inc., offers luxury air service between Honolulu and the island of Lanai. Daily flights, seamless transfers and ground services at the airport and Resort offer a luxurious and convenient way to begin your exclusive island adventure. See details below.Details
Need to Know
- Fly with Lanai Air
- Bypass the airport wait with direct air service to Lanai from Honolulu. Lanai Air, operated by Western Aircraft, Inc., offers frequent, daily flights, seamless transfers and ground services at the airport and Resort. Lanai Air services Honolulu International Airport (HNL) inbound flight arrivals between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:00 pm. Service outside of these hours will require alternate accommodations or arrangements and will be the responsibility of the guest. BOOK BY December 31, 2023, TO ENJOY ROUND-TRIP LUXURY FLIGHTS ON LANAI AIR WITH YOUR STAY IN ANY ROOM OR SUITE (TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY). AS ALWAYS, SHARED ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE, INTRA-ISLAND, AND ACTIVITY AND GOLF SHUTTLES ARE COMPLIMENTARY WITH ALL STAYS. OFFER MUST BE BOOKED BY December 31, 2023, for arrival by July 31, 2024. (TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY) RESERVATION MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
- Island Resort Shuttle
- Visit the charming town of Lanai City, courtesy of our complimentary, luxury Resort shuttles. Shuttles run hourly from Lanai City and the Resort. Reservations are required; please call the Ambassador Desk (ext. 2390) or Bell Stand (ext. 2383) for a schedule and to reserve a seat.
Let us make the arrangements
- Resort Transfer Service
- Complimentary, shared, luxury shuttle service is included with all reservations. This includes arrival and departure transfers and shuttles around the island, as well as activity and golf shuttles to and from the Resort. Those booking an Ohana Suite or higher accommodation category will receive upgraded arrival and departure transfers in our private Mercedes-Benz SUV. You will be greeted on arrival at the airport or harbour by a uniformed Resort representative. Luggage will be tagged and transported while you are escorted to your transfer vehicle, which will take you to Lanai. For all island arrivals and departures, transportation services must be arranged with the Resort at least 72 hours in advance Private arrival and departure options are also available for a fee
- Select Your Own Vehicle from our Rental Fleet
- Let our Lanai Experience Planners assist in booking a Jeep to explore our 90,000-acre island destination. Remember that only 30 miles (48 kilometres) of Lanai’s roads are paved, so for serious exploring, a four-wheel-drive vehicle is in order. Rates from USD 225 per 24-hour period.