Meet us for a match on one of our two outdoor Plexipave cushion courts or the Har-Tru Green Clay court at our tennis centre, expertly managed by world-renowned Peter Burwash International and our on-site tennis pros.
- Lessons and Clinics
- Ball Machine
- Racquet Rental
- Stringing Services
- Retail Shop
- Complimentary demo tennis racquets, balls and court shoes available
- Clinics and Lessons
- Players of all abilities can strengthen their game and enjoy a solid workout during an organized skills clinic. Or, join our pro for a 30- or 60-minute lesson, available daily from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Court shoes are required. For availability and scheduling, please contact Ryan Winters, our Tennis Pro, or call +1 (505) 350-7355.
- Adult Drill and Play (Ages 16+)
- Each drill or game is adaptable to the challenges of the individual player. The stroke- and strategy-based drills will improve your dexterity, while the movement drills will increase your fitness and balance. Drill and Play is best suited for somewhat experienced levels, from beginner-intermediate to intermediate-advanced (NTRP 2.5-3.5). If you are a beginner (1.0-2.0) or advanced player (3.5+), it is recommended that you have your game accommodated in a private lesson. All levels welcome for ages 16+. Reservations required.
- Tennis Skills and Drills for Keiki
- Children ages 5 to 12 involved in the Kids For All Seasons program can experiment with the game of tennis, practising their strokes and learning rules of play during a special kids clinic. The activities are tennis-based but adjusted to allow success for all ages and skill levels.
- Tennis and Mai Tais Mixer
- Join us for tennis and more at this adult event. Practice your serve, then enjoy mai tais and talk story, as the Hawaiians say, at the Lanai Tennis Garden. Reservations required.
- Tennis and Tunes Cardio Clinic
- Join us for an energetic, cardio tennis clinic geared to move the body and have fun while using tennis drills and exercises with minimal technical instruction. Reservations required.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Two, three or four players use solid paddles made of wood or composite materials to hit a perforated polymer ball, similar to a whiffle ball, over the net. Reserve court time to play or book a private lesson with our Tennis Pro to get a good foundation of learning the game.