Meet us for a match on one of our two outdoor Plexipave cushion courts or the Har-Tru Green Clay court at our tennis centre, expertly managed by our on-site tennis pro.
- Lessons and Clinics
- Ball Machine
- Racquet Rental
- Stringing Services
- Retail Shop
- Complimentary demo tennis racquets, balls and court shoes available
- Clinics and Lessons
- Players of all abilities can strengthen their game and enjoy a solid workout during an organized skills clinic. Or, join our pro for a 30- or 60-minute lesson, available daily from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Court shoes are required. For availability and scheduling, please contact Andres Durandegui, our Tennis Pro, or call +1 (775) 742-6052.
- Adult Drill and Play (Ages 16+)
- Each drill or game is adaptable to the challenges of the individual player. The stroke- and strategy-based drills will improve your dexterity, while the movement drills will increase your fitness and balance. Drill and Play is best suited for somewhat experienced levels, from beginner-intermediate to intermediate-advanced (NTRP 2.5-3.5). If you are a beginner (1.0-2.0) or advanced player (3.5+), it is recommended that you have your game accommodated in a private lesson. All levels welcome for ages 16+. Reservations required.
- Tennis Skills and Drills for Keiki
- Children ages 5 to 12 involved in the Kids For All Seasons program can experiment with the game of tennis, practising their strokes and learning rules of play during a special kids clinic. The activities are tennis-based but adjusted to allow success for all ages and skill levels.
- Tennis and Tunes Cardio Clinic
- Join us for an energetic, cardio tennis clinic geared to move the body and have fun while using tennis drills and exercises with minimal technical instruction. Reservations required.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Two, three or four players use solid paddles made of wood or composite materials to hit a perforated polymer ball, similar to a whiffle ball, over the net. Reserve court time to play or book a private lesson with our Tennis Pro to get a good foundation of learning the game.