Ohana Oceanfront Suite
For spacious comfort and stunning panoramas of the Pacific Ocean, Ohana Oceanfront Suites are a superb choice. The open design, with neutral colours and rich hardwood floors, keeps the focus on the blue ocean view.
The separate living room and bedroom are enhanced by two full bathrooms, with a Japanese wooden soaking tub in the master bath. The private lanai is furnished for outdoor dining or relaxing. This spacious one-bedroom suite may be configured as a two-bedroom suite with the addition of a connecting Oceanfront Room, with one king bed or two double beds.
We're sorry, Lanai does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (800) 321-4666 for assistance.
Ohana is the Hawaiian word for “family” and these suites at Four Seasons Resort Lanai are perfect for families or groups of friends – giving the option for expansion.
Why You'll Love It
Sleek Residential Décor
- Cool and contemporary, yet inspired by the Hawaiian island of Lanai
- Bespoke furnishings and art
- Nepalese Lokta wallpapers
- Honduran mahogany floors accented by handwoven wool area rugs
- Spacious bathroom with slate floors, teak-panelled walls and artisan tiles
5-Star Hawaii Luxury
- Drift off on the famed Four Seasons Bed – customizable for your perfect sleep
- Private refreshment centre and Nespresso station
- Elegantly appointed closet and apparel storage areas
- Efficient desk/dining table
- Private lanai with (1st floor) garden walkout or (2nd floor) open view glass railing, furnished with a lounge chair and table for two
- Fully integrated and intuitive lighting, temperature, service and privacy controls
- 75-inch (190.5-cm) platinum bezel LED television
- Convenient desk-side charging station for electronic devices
- Complimentary Internet access
- In-mirror television in bathrooms
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Cribs and rollaways
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
Four Seasons Resort Lanai welcomes families, with special amenities and services available for children on request. Large and extended families can be accommodated in suites and, in some cases, through connecting standard guest rooms. Please contact the Resort directly to make the best arrangements. In accordance with Hawaii state law, Four Seasons Resort Lanai offers a smoke-free stay. Please note that smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, on guest-room lanais (patios/terraces), and in restaurants, lounges, pools and other public areas. Designated smoking areas are available for your convenience.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received at least 21 days prior to the expected day of arrival (30 days for suites). Policies may differ by arrival date and room type. A fee applies if cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date. For details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover Card, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Resort directly.
Services & Amenities
- Down duvets and pillows
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Make-up mirror
- Exclusive Aina bath amenities featuring locally sourced kukui nut oil
- In-room safe
- Private refreshment centre with Nespresso station
- Iron and ironing board
- Multi-line telephone(s) with conference call capability
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Wristband keys to allow maximum flexibility during island activities
- 75-inch (190.5-cm) platinum bezel LED TV
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- BluRay player
- In-room tablets connecting guests to a variety of information and services, including complimentary access to more than 3,000 newspapers
- Twice-daily housekeeping with evening ice delivery
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Variety of complimentary daily programs, including Kids For All Seasons activities for young guests