Overwater bungalows and underwater adventures welcome you at this sand-fringed idyll in the shadow of Bora Bora’s Mount Otemanu. Toast sunsets from your private plunge pool, marvel at the Tahitian night sky, or simply lose yourself in our lagoon, where the waters teem with exotic reef fish and colourful corals.
- Three-Bedroom Beachfront Villa Estate
Experience Bora Bora's unmatched sunsets from this villa, ideal for families and groups with a private pool, indoor-outdoor floor plan and secluded beachfront setting.Details
- Two-Bedroom Premier Beachfront Villa Estate
Tucked along our white-sand beach, these estates provide everything you need to relax with your group: enclosed gardens, hammocks, pools and outdoor dining areas.Details
- One-Bedroom Otemanu Overwater Bungalow Suite
Hop from your bedroom to your plunge pool and step straight into the lagoon from your own private deck.Details
- Two-Bedroom Poerava Overwater Bungalow Suite
These expansive suites are designed for living, entertaining and soaking up panoramic views from a vast private deck that contains a plunge pool and offers lagoon access.Details
- One-Bedroom Lagoon-View Overwater Bungalow Suite
Take in unobstructed views of the South Pacific from the spacious private decks of these suites.Details
- offer valid for: Feb 22 2018 - Mar 31 2019
- minimum stay: 4 nights
- Complimentary fourth night with three consecutive paid nights
- Daily buffet breakfast in Tere Nui restaurant (for a maximum of two guests per over-water bungalow or four guests per two-bedroom beachfront villa)
The ultimate couple's suite, perched above the lagoon
Nestled at the lagoon’s edge, our Kahaia tree-inspired spa combines ancient traditions, native ingredients and transformative treatments. The result? A tranquil energy you'll only feel in Bora Bora.
- Go Beneath the Waves on a Snorkel Safari
Explore lagoon life on a half-day discovery tour, where you'll cruise past Mounts Otemanu and Pahia and snorkel among rays and sharks. A full-day excursion adds a visit to a local fisherman’s house for a traditional Polynesian lunch.
- Underwater encounters led by a marine biologist
Meet the more than 100 species of marine life that call our Ruahatu Lagoon Sanctuary home — and help feed the fish — on an excursion led by resident marine biologist Denis Schneider.
- A true taste of the ocean
Fish for your supper on a private boat excursion with Executive Chef Edgar Kano, and let him prepare your catch of the day for a memorable dinner by the lagoon.Details